A Little Insight

One month later
July 2, 2015 (Monday)
Novanni's POV. . .

£
£
£

I've been at the warehouse since seven this morning, in my office, on face time with Rajaleia because she was on her break. I cook the kids some breakfast before I left so they won't be stuck eating a bowl of cereal again. I know they are tired of eating a bowl cereal, I would if I had to eat it every single day. I left a note and text Trenton and my sister to let them both know that food was already made for them when they wake up. I can trust that she will feed the both of them because she loves to eat. When I first introduce Trenton and Nia to my sister it was... different. Trenton and Avangline looked at each other like they were starstruck. They were stuttering and being hella weird while Nia on the other hand, just clung to me as I held her in my arms and stared my sister down. Overtime Nia grown to be comfortable with her the only thing is she wouldn't let her pick her up. She whine and squirmed in my sister arms but other than that things have been cool.

Rajaleia and I weren't really talking about anything, she was doing most of the talking I was just listening as I look through the gang money status. At the current moment she was talking about what she wanted to with her hair.

"I don't know if I want box braids or wear a lace? Nova what do you think I should do with my hair?"

I look up from the paper to her.

"You want something to last or you just wanna style it just because you tired of looking at your senegalese?"

She lean back in her chair with her face tilted up towards the ceiling as she thought about what she wanted.

"I just wanna style it", she said looking back down to me before pain expression came over face.

"You okay?", I ask.

"Yea it's just that time of the month and right now I'm starting to cramp", she said as she grabbed purse and begin to search for something.

Her faced turned into concern as she search her purse frantically.

"Oh my god...no", she muttered sadly.

"What wrong?"

"My pain pills aren't in here and my cramps are getting more worse", she whine out holding onto to her stomach.

I started putting up the paper and put them in drawer with a lock on it.

"What kind of pain pills do you usually take?", I ask locking up the drawer then grab my keys and purse.

"Ibuprofen or Tylenol", she said with her head down.

"Ok I'm coming", I said picking up phone then walk out office, locking the door.

"Ok. Don't hang up", she said quietly.

"Ok"

I look down to my phone to see her head down resting in her arms, quietly whining every now and then. I walk past the lounge area where Jojo and his buddies were sitting there smoking and chatting up, loudly might I add. I payed them no attention as they all mug me on the way out and still don't know who the others are but what I do know is that all three of them are weird ass fuck.