Again And Again

Omniscient POV. . .
Next day

Novanni eyes flutter open due to the sunlight that was coming through the thin curtain. She immediately notice this is not room therefore this isn't her house. She tried to lift up but something more like someone was holding her down. A moment of realization hit her hard in the face. First off, she felt hands on her body but they weren't just laying on body. She felt hands laying on her skin more so, a hand resting on her lower back underneath her shirt and the other wrap around the back of her neck. Second off, she was laying on someone and she knew it was a girl because she felt boobies underneath her and her leg was wrap around the other person's leg. One of her arms were wrapped around this female waist under her body since she's on top and the other was stuff underneath a pillow. Third off, she wonder who the fuck clothes she got on. She don't remember her shirt being this long and wearing long fluffy pants or at least she thought they were fluffy due to her feeling the texture since she couldn't see them.

Novanni lifted her head slightly to at least get the face and she did. It was safe to say it was Rajaleia before she felt her head being pulled down again then suddenly the memories of last night events began to invade her mind. Her breathing began to pick up little when a vivid image of her and Rajaleia kissing came into her mind. She didn't know how to feel at the moment, she was just processing everything all while laying on her chest. She didn't bother to move because she felt like she will get pull right back into position, if not a new position unless she wakes her up and she didn't want to interrupt her sleep or it could be she felt comfortable like this and didn't want to ruin it.

She opted to just wait until Rajaleia got up herself.

Novanni thought the position they were laying in was quite intimate. This is how couples would hold each other. Her mind went back to the kiss they shared. There's was no tongue involved just a lot of lip smacking and she remember feeling Rajaleia hands all over neck and chest while her hands stayed wrapped around her waist. Her mind then wonder off of how she got into these clothes but the memory were only coming in bits and pieces. She remember Cassie handing them to her then changing into the bathroom after she the left the bathroom she saw Rajaleia with her arms open in the bed. She pretty much assumed this is how they got into this position.

Novanni was knocked out of her thoughts by the sound of knocking coming from the door. The person waiting a few seconds before opening the door and Novanni didn't bother to removed herself off Rajaleia.

"Aww y'all look so cute", she heard what sounded like Cassie quietly squealing.

"Cassie can you please help me?", Novanni voice croak out softly.

"Oh you up?", Cassie said now coming closer.

Cassie had her hair wrapped up in a scarf, wearing big t-shirt with some little shorts underneath and makeup face free.

"Yea and I don't know for how long but what I do know is that I have to pee really bad but she won't let me go", Novanni said.

"Why didn't you wake her up", Cassie said folding her arms.

"Because I didn't want to interrupt her sleep and I don't know what kind of person she is when she gets woken up", Novanni explained.

"Aww you're so sweet but if it was me I would shake her awake like tambourine", Cassie said making them chuckle.

Cassie shook her best friend earning  groan from her.