Kisses And Touches

"I want you", She spoke softly her breath brushing against my wet lips.

"I want you too"

*
*
*
*
*

Novanni POV. . .

Rajaleia quickly pulled me down for a hard kiss, pulling my body closer in the process and I immediately backed away, and turned my back against her. I clenched my eyes tight as my hands formed into fist out of pure embarrassment, because I know she felt it. The moment she pulled me closer as if we weren't close enough I felt myself pressed against her thigh.

"...N-Novanni...why you move a-away?", Rajaleia words were slurring a little. I felt her hands pressed against my back and I shrugged it off.

I just needed space to think but I really couldn't. Its like my mind went blank and I still feel woozy.

"What's wrong?", I hear Rajaleia asked me and this time she wrapped her arms around my waist and sweetly kiss my shoulder easing the tension out of them.

"T-There's something you should...um know about me", my voice wavering a little.

The breathes that I let out were shaky and I could literally feel my ribs vibrate like they were in cold weather.

"What is it baby?", She asked her thumbs rubbing on the skin of my stomach, her lips kissing my shoulder softly. I immediately cover myself because she was protruding through my pants prominently.

"I-I was born with something a little different from....o-other females", I whispered softly.

The repetition of her slow kisses on my shoulder were making my nerves calm down some but my body was still filled with panic.

"Tell me."

I let out a shaky breath and clench and unclench my hands. I never willing told anyone my secret. Not my friends nor my father knew. The only people that knew about my problem were my siblings and my biological parents and people from my past.

"I-I was born with a um.....male reproductive system", I said lowly with my head down.

I felt her fingers move my long senegalese over my right shoulder, her other arm begin to wrap around my waist pulling me into her body. The softness of her lips was met with the nape of neck, making my body shiver.

"So that's what I felt poking against my ass at Cassie's party.", She muttered against my neck and my body completely stiffen.

I didn't think she would feel it since I wasn't even hard.

She giggle before pecking my neck again. Her hands running up and down my sides as her lips continued their light assault against my neck.

"Relax Novanni.", She chuckle. Her hands move up my arms softly before her fingers gently rub my shoulders.

I expect her to freak out when people first heard of me having this thing.

That's what most people do anyway. They either get scared or try to have sexual relation to me and I was not fond of it.

"Y-You're not scared of it or weirded out by the fact that I have a third leg", I stammer.