Him

He slowly wipes off the blood from his nose with his wrist. His lips were shivering and body was resting on the couch.

He puts his hand down and rests it on his lap.

Taking a deep breath, he grabs those pills and gulps them down with water.

*knock knock*

He turns around.

"Quick, we are getting late"

Hoseok nods his head and drops the pill container. He looks at his reflection in the mirror one last time before walking off. He fixes his clothes while stepping out the door.

Meanwhile, you were preparing yourself too. You gently tuck the strand of your hair behind your ear and smile at the mirror.

Yoongi: You look marvelous.

A light pink blush on your cheek hearing his soft words. You stand up and turn around facing him.

You fix your white splendid bridal gown before giving him a tight hug.

He hugs you back closing both his eyes.
You rest your head on your brother Yoongi's shoulder.

Y/N: Will I be okay, I never met him.

He pulls off and cups your cheeks.

"Ofcource, he is rich, handsome. He will keep you safe."

You smile softly and pull off.

Yoongi: Shall we go now?

You look at him and nod your head.

Your arm intertwines in his and you both start walking outside towards the hall.

Hoseok was already standing there beside the priest. The soft piano playing behind.
Suddenly, a weird sensation.

You hold Yoongi's hand tighter seeing everyone.

You move closer to him, walking slowly and nervously.

You both stop in front of the church. Yoongi pulls his hand off.

You stand opposite to Hoseok.

Slowly looking up, for the first time, you see Hoseok closely. His dark hairs and white skin. A sharp jawline edging his face and black suit. His eyes were looking straight into your soul.

Your lips part up seeing his pink cherry pair of beautiful lips slightly spreading from the corners.

Your lips curve into a smile too seeing that innocent face of his.

Not knowing what that pure smile is hiding. A dark personality he has locked away.

"I do"

Those were the last words from your mouth before the priest could tell you to kiss each other.

Your body freezes and eyes widen up.
He slowly comes closer. You couldn't move at all. He gently takes your face in the palm of his right hand, his gaze stuck on your lips.

[Y/N'S POV]

It was all for less than a second but felt like heaven. His lips, were softer than they looked. A pink flavor spread in my body through my mouth. A strange kiss, I can never forget the taste of.

[END OF POV]

"I announce you, a married couple now"

Everyone stands up and starts clapping. Hoseok was thanking everyone with a soft smile.

But your eyes were stuck on him.
As if he touched your heart.

[AT NIGHT]

You were brushing your hair and getting ready for bed when suddenly the door opens up.

He steps inside, gaze low. You look away out of nervousness.

You could hear the door close and his footsteps towards you.

"I-I...can I ask you something?"

Your heart starts beating harder and harder.

You nod your head. Not a single voice coming out your throat.

Hoseok: I sometimes...hug or grab the person laying beside me in my sleep.

You couldn't hold it anymore. Your cheeks start burning.

You get up facing him.

Y/N: Its okay i-

Hoseok: I can sleep in the other room not disturbing you.

Y/N: Its fine...you can stay here. Even I *giggle* like warm hugs.

His lips crept in a smile. He turns around and starts fixing the bed.

Your goosebumps stand up and a deep breath. You never thought talking would be so hard.

He lays down and covers himself with the blanket.

You keep your hairbrush down and turn the lights off.

You lay down right beside him. Your back facing him and feet stucking out the blanket, away from hoseok.

You kept moving, to make sure you don't touch him.

A few minutes later, you turn around to check if he is asleep or not.

The moonlight coming in from the window, falling on his charming face. His face was glowing and eyes were closed.

You start admiring his features. You never got a chance to look at him this deeply before.

His eyes, nose, lips. Everything was saying the name of perfection.

Your finger suddenly move closer to his face. You wanted to touch him so bad.

As you were about to touch him, out of a sudden, he shows a little movement. Your body freezes before pulling your hands to yourself and close shutting your eyes to pretend you are asleep.

A few seconds later, you open your eyes feeling a heavy arm on your waist.

Your breath completely stops seeing him actually grabbing you. Now, you were assured he is asleep.

You move closer to him and shut your eyes once again.

You didn't know what these feelings were. The time you first saw him was the marriage day. Your brother only shows his picture before.

An arrange marriage, but you started having those unusual feelings already.