Witness

It was the weekend, and nearly a week since Mi Sun showed up to Yoongi. Hoseok was doing better with his health. And after he joined his work place again, he was resting while spending his well deserved time with you at home today. While Yoongi was just thinking about starting his another day, as usual, he would pick up the mug from the shelves and pour in some coffee in it. Sighing as soon as he looks down at the liquid with his waving reflection in it.

.

His low tired eyes were soon about to get alarmed from the sound of his phone ringing. The bell reaches his ears, him turning to face it. He gets out of his thoughts and takes a step forwards to pick the noisy device up.

.

Yoongi
H-hello?

.

Mi Sun
Yoongi...it's me...Mi Sun.

.

Yoongi
*looks down in silence*

.

Mi Sun
We need to talk...actually discuss something.

He closes his eyes while rubbing his face in tension as if he regretted picking the call. He leans on the counter-top and looks up while inhaling before he spoke.

.

Yoongi
Is there anything left to discuss?

.

Mi Sun
...it's about Hoseok.

.

Yoongi
*eyes widened*

.

Mi Sun
Get your pretty ass over by 12 today, you got that? I texted you the place.

She spoke, ending the awkard silence and disconnects immediately. Lowering her hand and sighing deeply.

.

He repeated in his head ''What is with this woman? Will she tell me something? About hoseok? Well then why was she hiding it earlier? She lied? Or is it that she is finally in love with me?".

.

+++

.

Yoongi
What is it?

.

Mi Sun
Nice to see you Yoon-

.

Yoongi
Just get to the business. You said on call that it's about Hoseok.

.

Mi Sun
*sighs* Yea. It is.

He leans forwards to hear carefully.

.

Mi Sun
I wanted to share it...with you.

She looks down.

.

Mi Sun
I am ready...to accept everything I witnessed that day.

.

Yoongi
Mm...go ahead.

.