Chapter: 16

Hoseok and you were walking out of the car towards the door. You hadn't spoken a word or even looked at each other since then.

"There is someone waiting for you inside"

You speak nervously while opening the door. He stays silent and then turns his eyes inside the door.

He had just discharged from the hospital. You were a little scared for his reaction on seeing Mi Sun.

His head was bandaged from the wound he got that night from falling.

As soon as the door opens, Hoseok's eyes fall on Mi Sun standing about a metre away in front of him.

His feet freeze to take another step and eyes were stuck in hers.

She was standing still. Not able to understand if he is happy or sad on seeing her all of a sudden.

It's been years since they last saw each other. The same love had started to spark in her heart. Once again she was feeling breathless on seeing his bright pretty face she used to hold in the palm of her hand.

"Hoseok-ah"

She whispers to herself before he loses balance once again.

Falling down onto his knees he takes his eyes off from her.

Your sight widens up afraid that he might hurt himself again as you began to try to hold him for support.

He was staring at the floor thinking hard if it's all a dream or reality. The vision had started to blur and mix up but he didn't care at all, not anymore.

You kept telling him to keep his eyes open while gently slapping his face.

In about a minute, his vision blacked out but he could hear your voice echoing everywhere in his head.

Y/N
Hoseok-ah...Wake up... P-please.

You were getting tired and worried now.

He falls from his knees down at the floor, but you manage to catch him in your arms. His eyes closed as if he was asleep.

You look at Mi Sun with tears and uneven breath. She was shocked and scared at the same time.

+++

Mi Sun's hand was intertwined in Hoseok's while he was resting peacefully in bed.

You look at them one last time and lower your gaze before walking out. While telling yourself that she can take care of him.

Yoongi takes one look at you while you were walking out and then back at Mi Sun. A drop of tear rolls down her cheek while blaming herself for his condition.

Yoongi walks a little closer to where she was sitting. She quickly wipes her tears feeling his presence.

She then looks at Yoongi.

Mi Sun
I know that you are mad at me for making him like this b-but I swear I didn't know that this could happen.

She lowers her gaze once again.

Mi Sun
I just wanted to-

Yoongi
It's okay. I don't blame you for it.

He speaks gently. She goes silent after that, finally able to look at Hoseok after such a long time.

Yoongi knew you loved Hoseok, he also knew that Mi Sun loved him too.

I'd be Hoseok's decision who he would stay with for the rest of his life.

But for you, you were preparing to leave.

You were so confirmed that Hoseok would never want to stay with you.

You were staring out the window at the infinite black sky.

'This could be my last night in here'

All the months you spent here with Hoseok, were flashing in front of your eyes. He was someone who you loved but never got the courage to call him 'yours'.

+++