Sweet night

[AT NIGHT]

You wore a pretty dress with a light yellow color and some daisies on it. You loved daises.

You let your hair fall down your waist and wear some small cute accesories.

Looking one last time in the mirror, you were done.

As soon as you finished preparing, your phone starts ringing.

You pick up.

Hoseok: I am outside. Come quick.

Y/N: Okie.

You put your phone in your bag and head out while locking the doors and turning the lights off.

You could spot Hoseok's car.

You walk towards his car and get inside.

As soon as you get in, you fix your hairs and clothes. Straightening your back a bit, you look at Hoseok.

He was already staring at you. His cheeks burning red and lips parted up.

Hoseok thought: Who permitted her to look so pretty?

Y/N thought: Why is he looking at me? Am i so ugly?

Y/N: Shall we g-go?

Hoseok: *smiles* Yea.

He gestures the driver and the car takes off from there.

You were looking straight but you could feel Hoseok's strong gaze on you.

He breaks the silence by speaking.

Hoseok: Where was the place you mentioned before?

Y/N: You will see when you get there.*smiles* You will love it.

A few minutes later when the car stops, you come out and so does Hoseok.

You move closer to him and then look at him.

His face was blank and he was looking around.

Hoseok thought: Is this? The same place? Have i been here?

Y/N: What are you thinking?

Hoseok: *shakes head*

You were standing below a starry night sky with the moonlight glowing on you two. There was a bridge beside you and the water was glistening in the street light.

Barely a car moving on the road, the quite streets of seoul were sparkling.

Among a few small shops, there was a big cafe. It looked empty in the night. The purple lights ouside the door said the word cafe.

You take his hand in yours and start walking towards the cafe.

Y/N: I have visited this place before with Yoongi oppa.