first kiss

He looks towards Hoseok's room, looks at you two from the wide open door and quickly understands what was going on. His eyes slowly widen up as he starts thinking himself.

'Wait...she is left alone and it's raining out there. What if she does something wrong and stupid out of fear? Someone must save her'

.

He turns his eyes off from you two and then starts walking out with long steps. Before he steps out of the main door, he looks up at the raindrops falling down rapidly and then sighs. As soon as the cold drops of water start falling on his shoulder, cold shivers start running down his body.

.

But without caring about some harsh weather, he keeps walking on the dark street in the direction of Mi Sun's footsteps.

.

The footsteps were getting louder and clearer. He could now spot her walking with her arms hugging herself and her hairs all wet. He takes a stop to look at her for a moment and then starts following her again.

.

Yoongi
Wait...wait for me.

She could hear his voice but ignores it and continues walking with the same pace. He takes the chance and grabs her arm to pull her closer.

.

Yoongi
I said wait for me.

She tries to free herself from his strong grip on her wrist.

.

Mi Sun
N-no. Let me go!

She suddenly begins hitting him with her free hand on his chest but it had no effect on him. By now, they were both drenched in water. She slowly stops hitting while sobbing when he doesn't even move with her actions.

.

He slowly releases her hand from his grip and puts it down.

.

Yoongi
You don't have to do this. We can still fix it-

.

Mi Sun
No. I-it can't be fixed. He said he doesn't need me anymore.

.

Yoongi
Then accept it.

She looks up with tears in her eyes about to come.

.

Yoongi
If you can't change the fact that he is happy with his wife and not you, then accept it.

.

Mi Sun
*sobs* I-I...what if I still love him?

.

Yoongi
*smiles* You don't.

.

She looks at him with disbelief and slowly backs off a step.

.

Mi Sun
And what makes you say that?

He gently lifts her chin up.

.

Yoongi
If you had truly, honestly loved him...then you wouldn't have let him marry my sister.