Caught

You quickly start walking in Hoseok's room where you left your phone

You find it on the exact same spot where you left it, picking it up from the table you were about to turn around but then, you realize Hoseok wasn't there anymore.

Y/N: Wait...he was sleeping right here when I woke up.

You mumble to yourself until you feel someone's presence behind you.

You turn around facing Hoseok.

His eyes fall on the bag you prepared to take with you.

Hands turned into fists, he turns his eyes towards you.

Hoseok: So you are planning to leave?

Y/N: N-no I was just-

Hoseok: What did you say to me? "I will never leave you". What about it then huh?

You back off a little.

Y/N: *sobs* I-I am sorry...please. I can't live like this. I really can't. I just...I just wanna be happy.

You wipe your tears and grip your bag tighter.

Hoseok: W-wait...stop.

He grabs your hand.

Hoseok: I won't let you go anywhere.

Y/N: Leave me please. Let me go.

Hoseok: N-no...I can't...I can't live alone please. Not again.

He looks at you with tears.

Hoseok: Please don't leave me.

You couldn't take it anymore. You try pull your hand. He grabs you from behind, hugging you tight.

Hoseok: *whispers* Please stay.

You push him with great force away from you.

Y/N: I HATE YOU JUNG HOSEOK!

His ears couldn't hear it all. With that, you rush out crying and sobbing.

Those words were enough to kill him inside.

He falls down on the floor while breaking into tears.

Hoseok: I-i am sorry.

His breath starred to get heavy. He was struggling to breath. He holds his head which had started to pain now.

The pain was increasing with every second.

He was left alone once again.

You walk outside, on the dark streets. You couldn't stop crying hard.

Thinking about all those moments with him.

When you first met him.When you both kissed the first time. When he would hug you every single night during his sleep, and you won't be nervous instead, pull him closer.

When he was the reason for your happiness but now...it all seems different. He seems different too.

Your feet slowly stopped not knowing why.

Was leaving the only choice? It's been just a few months. How did your relationship end up like this?

Question were popping in your head with every second.

You look behind you and then lower your gaze.

Quickly wiping your tears you turn around and start walking backwards again.

Not knowing why. Maybe you both were meant to settle it out together.

You slowly take a deep breath and open the door.

Everything was quiet.

Y/N: H-hoseok?

You speak.

Y/N: Hoseok-Ah? It's me.

You speak a little louder now.

Slow steps towards his room where you last saw him.

Not knowing if he would be harsh on you again. Not knowing if he might even kill you.

Grabbing your phone tighter than before. Ready to call Yoongi in case he tries to beat you up again.

Taking a big sob just before touching the door.

You slowly open it.

In less than a second, fear takes all over your body on the scene in front to you.

You cover your mouth with the palm of your hand with your phone falling down your grip.

Your eyes releasing tears at the same time.

Your breath completely stopped.

Seeing him fallen on ground.

His face looked pale and his nose was bleeding. He wasn't moving.

Your lips starts shivering.

Not daring to even move, you didn't know what was happening in your life all of a sudden.

Falling onto your knees, you couldn't take your teary puffy eyes off him.

You slowly burst into tears. You could see the dry tears on his cheek.

He broke, before he got the chance to speak.

He was tired of waiting for happiness. Now that he has realized that he can't do it anymore.

Did he really love you, if he couldn't share his feelings. His thoughts he had kept.

His pain he hid.