Home

[HOSEOK'S POV]

I had just opened my eyes with light falling on my face. Taking my feet out of the blanket and placing them on the cold floor. I slowly stand up, my head was paining. I gently rub my eyes but as soon as I take a few steps out, my eyes fall on her figure. She was curled up while hugging her knees just beside the window. I could hear her low sobs and half of her clothes torn off.

[END OF POV]

He slowly takes a few steps towards you. As soon as you hear his steps, you quickly back off in fear.

His feet stop from taking any further step. He gently extends his hand towards you, slowly remembering about last night.

Y/N: D-don't touch me...please.

You whisper. Your voice was low as your throat was in pain.

He leans and sits down on his knees.

Looking you straight in a little guilt.

Hoseok: It's okay...stop your crying. It's just me.

You couldn't help but cry.

Y/N: You r-raped me last night.

He looks down while thinking about yesterday. He slowly starts remembering the taste of you lips.

He gently touches his lip with his finger then looks at you.

Hoseok: So what? You don't have to cry. *chuckles* we are marrie-

Y/N: How can you say it like that? You f-forced me. I-it...hurts. *sobs*

Hoseok: Get used to it.

Your eyes slightly widened.

He was about to get up but your words interrupted him.

Y/N: I don't wanna s-stay here.

He keeps staring at you with a blank face.

Y/N: I...I wanna go back home.

He clenches his teeth again.

Hoseok: You still don't get it do you?

You start crying harder.

Y/N: I wanna go home-

Hoseok: SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!

He takes deep breaths while walking towards the door.

He opens it and once he was out, he shuts it harshly behind him. Locking you inside.

Your eyes widen. You stand up tired. Your steps were uneven because of the pain. Walking with one foot you try to open the door.

Another tear rolls down.

Y/N: N-no...you can't do this to me.

You start slamming the door.

Y/N: Open it...please...HOSEOK-AH.

You start crying even harder while resting your forehead on the door.

Y/N: P-please.

You whisper.

He pulls off from the door and starts walking towards the kitchen. Taking a glass of water and gulping it down.

He puts the glass and sits down at the chair. Deep in thoughts.

[TIME SKIP]

He was coming back in senses. He had hurt you a lot in the past few days.

He was thinking deeply about all his mistakes.

Not knowing what to do...suddenly realizing that he had become the reason for your tears.

He looks at the door.

He gets up while thinking and walks towards your room where he had locked you.

Taking a deep breath while standing right in front of it.

He waits a few seconds.

And then starts opening it slowly.

The orange sky was spreading off light rays of sun falling inside your room.

And you fallen on the floor in the middle of the floor.

His heart starts paining seeing the state he made of yours.

Slowly stepping towards you.

He takes your cold body in his arms. Your eyes closed in deep sleep.

He picks you up.

Holding you in his arms he walks towards the bed, and places you gently.

Sitting down right beside you on the bed. He starts thinking while staring at your face.

Hoseok thought: What have i done.

He looks at your hand and takes it in his.

Gently placing a peck on the top of your hand.

His head was filled with thoughts, which were darker than anything. He just wanted to ease his problems but instead, he ended up worsening it last night.

He had a pain he couldn't speak of.

[TIME SKIP]

You open your eyes and find Hoseok asleep beside you. His half body on the ground and upper half on the bed.

His hand intertwined in yours.

But at this time, you didn't care about anything else. Escaping out of there and to see your brother was the most important thing in your head right now.

You clean your face from your dried tears and slowly get up without waking him up.

Seeing the door open, you look behind first and then walk out.

Looking here and there, you start walking in another room where you had your closet.

You take out a few pairs of clothes and push it inside an empty bag. Taking out a coat, you wear it hiding all your wounds and torn clothes, you come out of the room with the bag in a hurry.

Heading towards the main door, finding this the best opportunity to escape. Right when you were about to open the door, you remember that you left your phone.

You quickly start walking in Hoseok's room where you left it.

You find it on the exact same spot where you left it, picking it up from the table you were about to turn around but then, you realize Hoseok wasn't there anymore.

Y/N: Wait...he was sleeping right here when I woke up.

You mumble to yourself until you feel someone's presence behind you.