regret

Holding a knife with one hand and vegetables in another, you begin to chop slowly in a rythm. Your gaze low towards the cutting board.

You suddenly stop cutting and freeze on your spot when you hear someone from behind.

His footsteps coming closer and heart beating faster. You decide to pretend and not turn around.

Continuing chopping, you could sense him right behind you.

Hoseok: Y/n?

You don't utter a single word.

Hoseok: Y/N...about yesterday...i-

Y/N: I don't really wanna talk about it.

He lowers his gaze and sighs.

All of a sudden, you feel strong big arms sliding through your waist and pull your body closer to his.

You were left in shock with his sudden actions.

He rests his chin on your shoulder, you could feel his shallow breath on your neck.

Y/N: W-what are you d-doin-

Hoseok: Shhh...lemme feel you.

You stay still. The knife from your hand drops. You look at his arm and then gently touch his hand.

Hoseok: *smiles* I can hear your heart.

Your face starts turning red as soon as his deep seductive voice falls on your ears.

You quickly grab the knife back and start cutting the vegetables, ignoring him.

His smile slowly fades away. He lowers his gaze and he backs off.

He pulls his arms and turns around.

Y/N thought: Wait...why did he go?

You slowly turn your head. He throws his body down on the couch, his eyes looked in pain.

Hoseok: *sighs* I-i...I just wanna be a good husband.

You bite your lower lip out of nervousness.

You slowly walk towards him, making no sounds.

[HOSEOK'S POV]

I lost my whole family. What if I lose her because of such mistakes? I won't be able to bare that. She is the only hope I have left now. But...suddenly...a soft pair of hands slide around my neck. Did those beautifull hands really belong to someone? She gently started caressing my neck, massaging my shoulders. It was gentle and relaxing, hard at the same time in a way it felt great.

[END OF POV]

He rests his back on the couch and closes his eyes.

Y/N: *smiles* How does it feel?

Hoseok: Ahh...*smiles*...good.

He slowly opens his eyes. You look at him.

His smile suddenly drops.

Hoseok: B-but...yesterday...I was...*turns head* I was not in my senses.

He looks at his hands.

Hoseok: I-i don't know why this happens. I t-tried...hard. I just don't know what to do. *sighs* I don't feel so good...what if you g-go-

Y/N: Hoseok-ah...it's okay...whatever the reason was...I have already forgotten about it...I am not going anywhere... i won't leave you.

He looks at you and smiles a little.