Crimes

It was the same night, at the very middle when the sky is the darkest and the roads are the quietest. Within the quiet streets, Yoongi's footsteps were walking uncertain until they stop to a loud crashing sound, catching his attention and forcing him to turn around. The scene in front of him left him numb. Covering his mouth, Yoongi tries to step closer to the body of Mi Sun, the overspeeding car left. There she was, lying on the road with a flood of blood and her eyes closed. Suddenly a voice rings inside his head. 'I-i don't wanna live without him'. He was in doubt until he realized this all couldn't be an accident, but something she had done on purpose.

.

His hand was shivering and his eyes were staring as if his whole world collapsed. He drops down on his knees, right in front of her cold body. 'B-but...why' He couldn't speak any further before he flinched to awaken from the horror nightmare. Gasping while looking around and finding himself in bed. Facing down how he was facing down at her body in his vision... which now burst up.

.

He scratches his head and closes his eyes, inhaling deeply and calming down. Finally deciding to get out of the bed. He freshens up and fixes his clothes before holding the door knob, turning it to open. The sound of the creaky floor, produced as soon as his footsteps fall outside the room. Closing the door while looking in the direction of the room Mi Sun was staying last night. He walks towards her door and knocks it. He got no reply before he opened it and to find no one in there. He was alone in the room. His eyes widening up while slowly remembering the illusions he had last night. Guessing that she was gone to do something crazy like he saw her do in his dream. Backing off from the door with a pissed off face until his back touches someone. Another gasp escapes his mouth before he dared to turn around.

.

His eyes relax a bit and breath becomes even once again on seeing Mi Sun...completely normal.

.

Yoongi
Ah...you scared me. Stop appearing suddenly like a ghost.

.

Mi Sun
I just came to tell you before leaving. *looks at her watch* It would be mean if I left before letting you kn-

.

Yoongi
L-leaving? Now?

She lowers her wrist and rests her hand on her waist.

.

Mi Sun
Yeah but...why do you look so pissed?

.

Yoongi
I what?

.

Mi Sun
Your forehead is sweating and you look...kinda tired. Didn't you sleep last night?

.

Yoongi
I did. Now stop staring at me.

She sighs and then starts walking towards the door.

'Is she really gonna leave?' He murmers to himself.

He tries to follow her from behind.

Wait...!

He stops a step away from her.

'Why don't you stay a little longer?'

She slowly stops on her tracks and quickly turns around. She steps towards him occupying the empty distance between them. Giving an unexpected smile before wrapping her arms around him. His eyes wideneed in confusion. She was leaving him breathless once again.