Denies

Yoongi's eyes widened up as he quickly backs off from the door. Covering his mouth in shock he couldn't believe what he just heard.

The sound of his back hitting the wall behind him and the door trembling for a second. Hoseok turned his dark eyes in that direction and quickly spotting the shadow of Yoongi falling inside the room from under the door.

.

An unusual creepy smile on his face. He drags Mi Sun from her neck towards the door, opens it and smashes her body on the floor right in front of Yoongi. His already shaking body starts shivering even more. She was coughing and Yoongi's little gasps were reaching out from his mouth to Hoseok's ears.

Hoseok
Get out. Now. Both of you.

Yoongi's eyes widens up. He attempts to speak.

Yoongi
B-but...your mom. W-what have you don-

She grabs him before he could speak any further and starts dragging him away. He didn't know what was going on. She pulls him all the way out of the building. Pushing him away while standing straight, facing him.

Mi Sun
What do you think you are doing! Why are you even here!?

.

Yoongi
I-i-

.

Mi Sun
Enough now. You are going home.

She grabs his hand and starts walking away. He lowers his gaze and slowly whispers.

.

Yoongi
I didn't wanna leave you alone.

She doesn't speak anything. Stays quiet.

.

Yoongi
A-and...I missed you.

She stops and looks at him.

.

Mi Sun
You lost your brain or what? You shouldn't have come all the way here for me.

.

Yoongi
I t-thought I could help-

.

Mi Sun
I don't need your help...y-you can't.

He slowly looks up.

Yoongi
M-maybe we can talk this out. Everything.......please?

She let's go of Yoongi's hand and then looks at him again while nodding.

.

Yoongi
Whatever you said...t-to Hoseok...what happened? Did he really kill someone?

.

Mi Sun
N-no..that's not true-

.

Yoongi
Mi Sun-ah...don't try to save him. I need the truth. For y/n. C-coz if he really did what he said...y/n is not safe. A-and I need to save her.

He waits for a second for her to speak.

.

Yoongi
Why aren't you speaking huh! We need to save her! Please...for my y/n.

She backs off from him and shakes her head in no. Without saying a word she starts walking away. He could see her walking away. Not even turning around to see Yoongi's eyes and the tears they were holding. As if they were begging her to stop but she didn't.

.

+++

.

<Yoongi's pov>

I thought all night. Their conversation was ringing in my head. Each and every single word. I am not sure if he would actually do such a thing but...if he has...I don't know what he can do to y/n. She is just way too innocent to understand these things. I don't know why he would do this. Is it cause of his mental-distubances or he really is a dickhead. I don't know.

But Mi Sun...she knows everything. If only she could tell me. Tell me the truth. Whatever she is hiding...I must know before it's too late.

.

+++

.

Mi Sun was laying in her bed but her eyes were looking out the window. She was deep in thoughts.

<Mi Sun's pov>

I can't understand. Whatever Yoongi told me. His voice was carrying pain. And he was asking me to save y/n...from Hoseok? But I can't just push Hoseok into jail. He was Young...and also he did it all for me. Why would I want to ruin his life? I have already caused enough problems. Seeing him happy with y/n...maybe I should really move on. Afterall I spent all these years like this...alone. I should stop expecting him to come back.

But...Yoongi...this person...it's been such a short time we spent together and still I feel that I need him. His voice...when it falls on my ears...what is wrong? Why do I want to feel his warm embrace around me again? Why can't I just stop falling too easily?