Accidents

Just as they were about to feel each other's lips, a sudden realization hits her head.

"Wait...what the hell am I doing?"

Her body froze for a moment. Yoongi was still holding her hand and she was standing on her tippy toe to reach his face. The gap between their lips was small enough that they could feel and hear each others breath.

.

Her eyes widened up with the position they were in and the action they were about to do. Quickly backing off some steps away from him while pulling her body and hand away. She lowers her gaze while close shutting her eyes. Lowering her head while feeling embarrassed.

.

Mi Sun
I am sorry...I was not in my senses...forgive me please.

.

She speaks nervously and grabs the clothes Yoongi gave her a while ago. Heading towards where Yoongi's room was without giving a single glance at Yoongi. Maybe she knew that if she looked at his angelic face once more, she won't be able to hold herself.

.

He...was left blank. Feeling completely different than she felt, he didn't have any regrets at all. A soft smile forms on his lips, looking at her go with all the shyness.

.

+++

.

She was lying on the bed in Yoongi's room. He opened to door just to find her asleep wearing warmer clothes which he gave her. Her hand was resting on the pillow with her body slightly tilted in that direction.

.

He smiled looking at her sleep so peacefully. He had no wrong intentions against her. A wise gentleman, who just wanted to make sure that she is sleeping tight or not.

.

He closed the door to half, avoiding the sound when locking it. And then walks towards his bed. He never had any girl sleep in his bed before. Like she once told him, he was a nice person... who just wanted her to be as comfortable as possible.

.

His eyes once again got stuck on her face. The corner of his lips widened slightly into a tiny smile. His eyes went towards her hairs, nose and then towards those lips. Thinking of how he could have been able to taste them a while ago but it wasn't the right moment.

.

Suddenly a thought runs over to his head. She was asleep and her lips still looked beautifull.

"She'd probably not wake up if I just...finish the kiss we were about to start"

Softly biting his lower lip in nervousness and then releasing a huge sigh.

"Nah...I can't do this without her permission."

He thought to himself once again before leaning closer to her and gently tucking her in the blanket with care. He looks at her soft and cute face and thinks...

"I can wait until she is ready to share that kiss with me."

With that he backs off from her. He had never went this close to a girl...afcource except you. And he had also realized how much she loved Hoseok. But Yoongi doesn't love her...yet. He was just desperate for that one kiss.

+++

Your hand was inside Hoseok's hairs and his eyes were closed to half. He was laying in your arms with his feet playing with yours. He felt much better and calm when you started caressing his hairs. His lips slowly curved into a smile.

.

Hoseok
My mom used to massage my hairs the same way...every single night, I would lay in her arms and she'd help me sleep.

You smile back and looked at him.

.

Y/N
Do you miss her?

.

Hoseok
Sometimes.

Your smile slowly fades when something pops in your head.

.

Y/N
But...but when you mentioned your mom...you told me she had an accident.

His smile falls down as he slowly raises his head to look at you.

.

Hoseok
Yes...what's wrong with that?

.

Y/N
Nothing.

You speak dissatisfied. He lowers his head once again.

.

Hoseok
Y/n-ssi...I never said this to you before but...I am sorry.

You look down at him a little confused.

.

Hoseok
F-for that night...and whatever I did. I am sorry.

You were left blank. Your hand had stopped moving now. You couldn't even find proper words to reply.

.

Hoseok
E-even though I hurted you so much...I l-love you. I really really love you.

Your eyes slowly widened up.

He snuggles deeper inside you and covered your body with his arms, closing his eyes and pulling you closer. This was the first time he ever confessed his feelings. And also the first time he isn't lying. He is done with keeping secrets and lying anymore.

.

You didn't know what to say, you went silent, but even in the silence, he could hear your heart beating for him.

+++

It was the same night, at the very middle when the sky is the darkest and the roads are the quietest. Within the quiet streets, Yoongi's footsteps were walking uncertain until they stop to a loud crashing sound, catching his attention and forcing him to turn around. The scene in front of him left him numb. Covering his mouth, Yoongi tries to step closer to the body of Mi Sun, the overspeeding car left. There she was, lying on the road with a flood of blood and her eyes closed. Suddenly a voice rings inside his head. 'I-i don't wanna live without him'. He was in doubt until he realized this all couldn't be an accident, but something she had done on purpose.