a nightmare

You walk towards the door after the door bell rings.

You were not feeling good, already. You were in a bad mood.

You open the door, revealing Hoseok.

His hairs are messy and his eyes are red. His clothes are completely wet due to the raining outside.

He looks angry and drunk. He cannot even stand properly.

Your eyes widen at his condition. Your body starts shivering. You freeze at your spot

Your head couldn't process.

He grabs the door for support.

Y/N: H-hoseok? W-what...happened?

You try to speak.

Y/N: Are you d-drunk?

He looks up. His eyes looking straight into yours. His breath was getting heavier.

Hoseok: Why do you care so much huh?

He says and releases his hand from the door.

He starts to walk in. Slow and uneven steps.

Y/N: *sniffs* I-

Hoseok: Damn you speak too much.

His dizzy drunk voice interrupts from a distance.

Your chest tightens up and fear goes down your body.

He takes off his jacket and throws in on the couch. You move closer to him.

Y/N: What is the problem with you?

His eyes wake up a little hearing your voice tilting his head, but not turning around. His back facing you.

Y/N: I have been waiting for hours...f-for this huh?

He closes his lips, his heavy breath trapping inside.

Y/N: Y-you fight with me in the morning and then come home drunk. I c-can't do this anymore.

He rolls his eyes and starts walking towards his room, ignoring you.

Y/N: *turns fists* I need an answer hoseok. JUNG HOSEOK?

Hoseok: STOP YELLING AT ME!

He finally speaks up with the voice he was holding inside.

Turning around.

Hoseok: Yell at me again, and I will give you a real reason to scream.

Y/N: *eyes widened* What do you think of yourself. Huh?

Hoseok: just leave me alone for a awhile-

Y/N: YOU CAN NEVER BE A GOOD HUSBAN-

That were the last words from your mouth before you could see his hand clashing on your cheek, making you nearly fall down losing all your senses. "I SAID LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE!" is what he said.

You flinch hard hearing his voice.

By this time, you could hear his panting very well from all the shouting he just did.

His breath calms down and eyes slowly turn wide open, realizing what he just did.

Y/N: *tear rolls* D-did you just...s-slap.

He tried to extend his hand but instead, he turns away knowing that his presence would just make it worse.

You knew what you were supposed to do.

You get up without wasting a second. Taking big steps towards the door.

You take your hand off from your cheek and extend it towards the door handle.