Unhoped response

<Hoseok's pov>

A loud sound of thunder suddenly disturbed me to open my eyes with a strong pain in my head. Everything was dark except some light falling inside from the window. I was lying in bed? I sat straight not knowing what happened. Did I faint again? The thunder roars again, making me slowly come back to senses. 'Y/N might get scared, she usually gets scared from loud noises.' While thinking, I look beside me to find that y/n was not even there. My face turns even more confused as it already was. I attempt to get out of bed to find someone who could give me answers.

.

But as soon as my feet touch the cold floor, my weak and tired body falls down. I was just lying on the floor. My body couldn't move and it hurt everywhere especially my head.

.

<End of pov>

.

The door opens with a creaking sound, revealing you. He turns his head towards the door. While holding a plate and a bowl of soup in it, you close the door with your left leg and step inside.

.

Keeping the tray down on the table, you start walking closer to him. He was trying to get up from the floor when you grab his body and start helping him. He takes his place on the corner of the bed and then  lowers his eyes.

.

Hoseok
What happened to me again? How long have I been in this bed?

.

Y/N
Since morning. But don't worry, I got you soup and-

.

Hoseok
I am not hungry.

.

You lower your gaze with disappointment.

'Was it all a dream? I saw Mi Sun, it can't be real...it has to be a dream.'

He begins to think deeply. You lower to his level and start to open the bandages on his head. He was looking down with a blank face. Taking a look at the wound, you sit down beside him. He gently moves his finger towards his head, touching the wound in a gentle way it didn't hurt.

.

Y/N
Hoseok-ah?

.

He stops thinking any deeper and looks at you while pulling his hand away from his head.

.

Y/N
Can I ask you something?

.

He stares at you with bafflement.

Y/N
*inhales* Do you miss her?

.

Hoseok
Her who?

.

Y/N
M-mi sun.

As soon as he hears her name, he turns away his eyes from you with disappointment.

.

Hoseok
I wanna be honest with you y/n-ssi... but these days, I have started to feel that I need her again.