The last: Sympathy

Yoongi
N-no.

He tried to form words but failed. Reaching his hand out to stop you.

Hoseok
W-wait...Y/N!

It wasn't long before you stabbed the knife in her. Slowly opening your eyes breathing heavily to realize it wasn't her. Eyes widening up and body feeling numb, seeing the knife pierced inside his heart.

.

Yoongi's already weak body stoned still in front of you. Your hand still holding the knife, the edge of it penetrated inside his chest. For a second of your life, everything went blank. You quickly leave the grip on the knife and back off. Forcing himself one last smile for you before he falls down. His eyes were already closed but he could feel Mi Sun holding him in her arms.

.

He had no regrets except one...he wanted to spend some more time with Mi Sun. It was all not enough for him yet...She holds the knife and pulls it out of him in a jerk. Splattering blood again...his clothes were starting to soak all the blood. With her eyes slowly getting teary, she spoke in pain..."N-no...please...don't go...not yet"

.

Your steps were moving back, away from Yoongi's body until you hit Hoseok's chest. He was staring deep at Yoongi. You cover your mouth in shock and pain. "What have I done..." You whispered. Hoseok knew he you needed him...a lot. But what mattered the most at that time was to keep Yoongi alive. If he someone managed to survive...he would take you away from Hoseok. But if he didn't survive...you would have to spend the rest of your life...blaming yourself like he did. Suffering the pain he had to suffer. He couldn't bear to let his only family suffer anymore.

+++

It was at the hospital. Mi Sun had been crying like a baby till now...she was the youngest and the least mature of you all. 3 hours and the doctors were still busy inside.

.

You stand up to look at the door and then sit down again. It was starting to get dark now. The sun was setting and the sky was losing its bright rays. "It's gonna be okay". He said to assure and comfort you once again. Mi Sun raised her head as soon as she heard something and lowered it once again. The corridor seemed mostly empty. Just you sitting beside Hoseok, him holding your hands and gently rubbing them and Mi Sun sitting opposite to you, not speaking a word.

.

She wipes her tears and rests down her hand.

<Mi Sun's pov>

He was right...Yoongi was right. Hoseok really is happy without me. He kept comforting me...trying to make me understand that me and Hoseok...we were never meant for each other. And now that I finally do understand...he has decided to leave me. Leave me alone. He put himself in front of me to protect me. To save me. He was ready to die just to keep me alive.He can't die. I won't let him. We still have to make a lot of memories. We still need to be together. We still need to...finish that one kiss.

<End of pov>

A sudden tear rolls down her cheek. She quickly wipes it off on hearing footsteps. Seeing the man wearing a white long coat, and glasses. He spoke to Hoseok with a smile and then left.

.

You slowly stand up and look at Hoseok.

"He is a-alive...they saved him"

These were the words you heard before your body froze still. And a second after that, tears were flowing down your face like a waterfall. You close your blurry eyes before you felt Hoseok's embrace taking you in. Your tiny body, snuggling deeper inside his chest. All your tears were getting soaked up by his shirt. He smiles "Buy me a new shirt after this". You let out a chuckle and pull off.