Playing with knives

You were a little amazed to see Yoongi at your doorstep, at this time of the day. You were wearing your aprin and still holding a spatula. It was pretty easy for him to guess that you were preparing lunch. While trying to smile, you were about to welcome him until you realize who was standing beside him, waiting to reveal herself...Mi Sun.

.

She flashes a nervous smile. "Wha...you brought her? Hoseok wouldn't be very happy...please...leave us alone".

Yoongi
No...she isn't going anywhere...not until she gets to reveal the truth.

.

You take a glance behind you to see if Hoseok is there to hear Yoongi or not and then look at them again. "Whatever it is...truth...tell me quick. I don't want him to be mad again"

.

Mi Sun
I-it'll be hard to believe...but the reason Hoseok's mother died...it wasn't an accident. It was a murder.

.

Y/N
W-what? Are you drunk?

.

Mi Sun
I promise I am not lying...*looks down* I-I saw it happen.

.

Y/N
W-well...then go to the police...why are you telling me your fake story?

.

Yoongi looks at Mi Sun and the nervous sweaty look on her face. He doesn't wait and extends his hand and intertwines it with hers. Locking his fingers together, she looks at him and nods while gaining some confidence to speak. Inhaling before she speaks,

.

Mi Sun
Because...the murderer is none other than Hoseok. He killed her...stabbed her with a knife.

Your eyes widen up with the spatula slowly dropping down from your sweaty hands. You turn your eyes to Yoongi and then back to her, and speak in a low voice.

.

Y/N
Why should I...trust you?

.

Hoseok
Y/n-ah? What's going on? Is there someone?

.

He speaks in an innocent, low and calm voice. You turn your head to face him, clearing his vision to now be able to see Mi Sun.

.

Y/N
She...s-she said...your mother.

His eyes widen up with a sudden fear.

.

Mi Sun
That's right...h-he killed his mother!

Her words were stabing in your heart. You kept staring at Hoseok in his eyes as if you were begging for answers. Believing that he would never kill anyone but still not understanding the reason for her to say these things. He lowers his gaze to think for a second and looks up again.

.

Hoseok
Y/n-ah...do you really trust her? Knowing that she wants our relationship to be ruine-