A phone call

As soon as you see him, his face bright, but you could sense the anger in those eyes.

And how he didn't wanna lose temper again.

You quickly cut the call and put your phone down.

His eyes still on you. You were standing still, expecting him to scold you again.

You take a deep breath, being completely ready to face him.

Hoseok: Can I have your phone miss?

You knew he wasn't asking. With your lowered gaze, you place the phone in the palm of his hand.

Without looking at the phone, he keeps it in his pocket. His eyes were still on you.

Hoseok: Go back to your room.

His voice was calm yet scary in its own way. He sounded disappointed and angry yet you could sense patience he was keeping.

You quickly look up with slightly confused face.

Y/N: Is that all you are gonna say?

You ask innocently.

Hoseok: Go to bed before I change my mind.

You slowly nod your head and start walking towards bedroom. Playing with your fingers, you take a big deep sigh and open the door.

[TIME SKIP]

It was a fresh morning. The rays of sun, felt as if you and him are getting another chance, to fix your mistakes.

Grabbing the mug of coffee, you start heading towards the bedroom. When you enter, he was still asleep in his bed.

Slowly, taking your steps towards him, you keep the mug down on the table and move closer to wake him up.

Suddenly you get reminded of your phone.

Y/N thought: Right...he still has my phone.

You start looking around him, you couldn't spot the phone in the room from there.

You look at Hoseok.

Y/N thought: Should I ask him? He would not be happy if I ask him about my phone right after he wakes up...should I search for it?

You take a sigh and sit down beside him, thinking deeply.

You look at the table and start looking for your phone. Picking up things and putting them down, you were surely making a lot of noise.

Hoseok, out of a sudden, grabs the blanket hugging it tightly and then starts dreaming again.

You were startled for a second, thinking he woke up. His eyes were closed and he was calmly sleeping.

 His eyes were closed and he was calmly sleeping

Y/N thought: Ah...he didn't wake up. I should be more quiet.

You extend your hand to keep the things back at their place but before your hand could reach there, the alarm clock starts ringing.