Chapter 2

The day for hoseok started off with some stretching. He gets out of bed and looks at himself in the mirror.

Ruffling his hairs he realizes you were already up. It had been 2 weeks after your marriage now. You both rarely even talk.

After washing up, when he comes out of his room with his hairs wet and face as fresh as roses, you take a glance and look away.

Y/N thought: Damn if i look at him again i might pass out.

He takes his seat on the dinning table and starts scrolling through his phone.

You grab the dishes from the kitchen and start placing them in front of him.

He put his phone down and checks out what you prepared.

You sit down as well.

Hoseok: You made this?

Y/N: *nods*.

Hoseok: Where are the maids?

Y/N: You don't need a maid you are married now.

Hoseok: I-i am new to this stuff. I never got married before.

Y/N: *giggles* I know.

He starts taking a bite, slowly chewing and letting the flavour melt in his mouth properly.

Y/N: How is it?

Hoseok: Good.

You take a bite. It wasn't good enough to impress somebody but it was better than you expected.

A few minutes later, you both were eating peacefully, not speaking a single word.

Hoseok thought: Should i say something? Its so so quiet. Should i ask her favorite color?

Y/N: Umm...can i say something?

Hoseok thought: Great now that she started. Don't panic don't panic.

Hoseok: *clears throat* Sure. What is it?

Y/N: It's um...we just got married so...shall we..ee...

Hoseok: What are you trying to say?

Y/N: Um..*whispers* gO FoR a dAte?

Hoseok: What? I didn't hear you?

Y/N: A d-DatE.

Hoseok thought: I can't talk anymore. Right, it's tuesday. And tuesday's are bad.

Hoseok: Y-yea...where?

Y/N: Um...maybe...just a long walk?

Hoseok: Okie.

Y/N: I know a place.

Hoseok: Really? Let's go there tonight then. I will come home early.

Y/N: *whispers* I love you. *glistening eyes*

Hoseok: What?

Y/N: I-i am waiting for you.

He nods sus and gets up. He leaves for his work as soon as he got up.

After his dad passed away, he was only 16 when he got these responsibilities. It was hard in the start, but his dad's friends at the company always helped him out in maintaining the Jung cooperations.

[AT WORK]

Hoseok: *sighs*

Seo Young looks at him.

Seo Young was his assistant since a long time. She has always been caring towards him, knowing all his stories and everything that has happened with him so far.

See Young: Is everything okay?

He looks at her and nods.

She puts the files down and then walks towards him.

Suddenly, closing all the files and documents kept in front of him.

Hoseok: What are you doing, I-

Seo Young: Shush. You need a break.

He lowers his gaze.

Hoseok: It's just...I don't know.

Seo Young: You can tell me...as a friend?

He looks at her. She flashes a sweet smile.

Hoseok: I am married and...I don't know what to do. I don't know how to be a nice husband.

Seo Young: Is that a problem?

He pouts.

Seo Young: *giggles* Have you talked to her?

Hoseok: A little bit. We are going out tonight.

Seo Young: That's a good start-

Hoseok: But... it's not like other couples. We are not open yet. We are always shy and...not that sweet lovey conversations people have.

He looks at his fingers and starts playing with them.

Hoseok: Whenever I see y/n, I remember her. Everything I did with her. All those happy moments I spent with Mi-

Seo Young: Boss she is gone-

Hoseok: I-i know...I try to forget it. Y/n is a great person. She is kind...lovely...but I-I...can't move on.

She sits down on the corner of the table bringing her face close to him.

Seo Young: You will have to Mr Jung Hoseok.

He looks up with tears.

Seo Young: Instead of thinking of the past...why don't you look at the present.

Hoseok: *lowers gaze* Do you think I deserve her?

Seo Young: Well afcource you do. You are great hardworking... *whispers* h-handsome...You definately deserve her.

He smiles a little seeing her hesitation and shyness in calling him handsome.

He looks at her.

Seo Young thought: What the hell...why can't I shut up...why did I stutter.

She couldn't hold it and looks away. She gets up from the table.

Hoseok: Do you have a boyfriend?

Seo Young: *eyes widened* Wh-

Hoseok: Just asking.

Seo Young: *blushes* No.

Hoseok: *smirks*

Seo Young thought: I wish I could dig a hole and bury myself.

She smiles and quickly starts walking away.

Hoseok thought: Why does y/n and seo young start turning pink whenever I say something?