Star

June

The night of the party

Nova's p.o.v

Whilst everybody was having a good time inside the club, I stood in some stodgy alleyway waiting for my dealer. He had been late and my patience was growing thin. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure approach me and hoped that it was him and not some deranged psycho that I would have to fight off.

"Did you bring the money?" Cash, my dealer- I know ironic name right, questioned as he dangled a bottle of pills in front of my face.

I dug into my jacket pocket and pulled out a few notes to hand to him, but to my surprise he didn't take it.

"On second thought, how about tonight you make a different kind of payment?" Cash smiled at me and grazed his hand down my arm.

"I'm sure your boss would love to hear how you're willing to cost him profits just to get your dick wet." I leaned in and snatched the bottle out of his hand before throwing the money at his feet before walking away.

Pills and alcohol, not the best combination but it's something that makes me feel alive in a somewhat dead society. Everybody in here was running away from something, the sad thing is nobody ever taught us how to run towards what we truly desire instead of trying to escaping reality.

I made my way towards the dancefloor and that's when I saw him, the infamous Kaiden Romano walking in with his best friend. His reputation proceeded him, number 3 on the Forbes list of top businessmen under 30, a workaholic and power hungry by nature.

Kaiden was a work of art in that Armani suit and it wouldn't be long before half these brainless bimbo's threw themselves at him. Little did they know I would be the one to warm his bed tonight, I'll just have to be a little creative to achieve it.

Well, you all know how the rest of my night went.

Mission accomplished, I slept with him and all my desires were met.

The morning after coming off a high is always the worst. Your throat is miserably dry, your head feels like you've been sleeping in a tumble dryer and well your shame doesn't quite wash off, no matter how hard you scrub.

I frantically searched the room hoping to find last night's bottle of pills but came up empty handed, shit that means they either fell out of my bag at the club or in Kaiden's bedroom.

I was certainly in no mood to deal with Cash after his behaviour last night, so that means I would have to go directly to his boss - Johnny Lombardo, current Don of Brutali Fuorilegge - or more affectionately known as the Italian mafia.

I've crossed paths with Johnny before, he has an affinity towards beautiful woman and would often hire Scarlett Devine models to lay around his poolside in skimpy bikini's.

He was a brute, not the kind of mafia man you read about in smut books, Johnny was exactly what everybody feared but he was also the only one that could get me what I needed.

Brutali Fuorilegge Base

I waited impatiently surrounded my Johnny's bodyguards outside of his office, seriously do they really think this skin fitting dress left any room for me to smuggle in a weapon?

Johnny's door opened and out he walked, eyeing me like a starved man.

"Lasciaci soli." (Leave us alone.) He commanded his men before ushering me into the office.

"Sono sorpreso di vederti." (I'm surprised to see you.)

"I need another fix."

"Cash said he made a delivery to you last night." Johnny pours himself a drink, neglecting to offer me one.