Up To No Good

That afternoon

"Since when does the Capo make personal deliveries?" Nova questions as Johnny places a bottle of pills on her kitchen counter.

"Maybe I just wanted to be graced by your presence amore." Johnny answers.

"I doubt that."

"Fine, you caught me. Cash won't be bothering you anymore, I took care of him."

"Oh, was he fired?" She asked naively.

"You know that's not how things work in my world. Cash was a rat that cost me millions last night and laid his hands on you, let's just say nobody is going to miss him. I'll see you around amore."

Before Nova could process the extent of what Johnny had just said, her phone flooded with messages from Jerome providing a decent distraction.

Although she was happy to hear from him, a tiny part of her wished that Kaiden was the one who took a greater interest in her other than sexually.

Romano Industries EU Division

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Kaiden queries as Jerome skips into his office.

"I have a date tonight, with Nova."

"Isn't that lovely." Kaiden leans back into the comfort of his chair, offering his best friend a 'not so sincere' smile.

"I can't stop thinking about Nova especially after feeling her on top of me."

Kaiden clenched his jaw, trying to maintain composure. Somehow the mention of Nova and Jerome's rendezvous did not sit well with him.

"Can I knock of early today, I want to plan something special for tonight."

"Yeah, of course. Enjoy your night fratello (brother)."

"Grazie." (Thank you)

"Thalia, could you please come into my office." Kaiden called his secretary as soon as Jerome left the room.

"What do you need Mr. Romano?"

"Do me a favour and see if you can find out about Mr. Moreno's plans for tonight, but keep this between us."

"Yes Sir."

A few hours later

"Sir?"

"Come in Thalia."

"Mr. Moreno has booked a table for two at Paiolo Florence followed by a horse carriage ride through the Giglio Park."

"Good job, thank you."

"Will there be anything else sir?"

"No, you may leave Thalia."

A sadistic smile played across Kaiden's face clearly indicating that he was up to no good.

Paiolo Florence, that evening.

Nova's p.o.v

Jerome was the perfect gentleman, the kind that opened doors and pulled out your chair for you. He looked comfortable but at the same time slightly nervous as if I was going to eat him instead of the delicious food that lay in front of us.

"Oh god this tastes so good, you have to try a bite." Jerome leaned forward and offered me a fork of his bolognaise, I gravitated towards him and parted my mouth slightly, allowing him to feed me.

"Hmm." I critic, clearly enjoying the food.

"Jerome, Nova. What a pleasant surprise."

I almost choked at the sight before me. Kaiden stood tall and proud, in a tight fitting blue shirt with some bitch hanging off his arm.

"Kaiden, what are you doing here?" My sweet date asked, confusion leaving him in question.

The two men conversed while I completely zoned out, until Kaiden ever so slightly moved closer to me - his crotch being in my line of view.

That's when I noticed it, the belt he was wearing - the very same one I was biting down on last that, my teeth marks were prominent on it but this cheeky bastard didn't care - he wore it to make a statement.

"Are those bite marks on your belt?"

"You know I'm not one for vanilla sex fratello. Now if you would excuse us, my date and I have a table waiting."

"Is that his girlfriend?" I play dumb, Kaiden Romano never had more than a fling in his life.

"No, must be someone he picked up at a bar. Would you like dessert?"

"I'm actually stuffed, how about we get the bill and continue our date elsewhere."

"Sure." Jerome smiled at me before waving down our waiter.

"I just need to use the ladies first." I get up and place a kiss on his cheek and out of the corner of my eye I see Kaiden staring at us with an emotionless face.

"I'll be waiting for you."

"I was wondering how long it was going to take before you barged in here." I teased, noticing Kaiden walk into the restroom.

"I had to make sure we were alone first." He wrapped his arms around me from behind, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"You look ravishing tonight, good enough to eat Miss Stratford."

"And I like your belt Mr. Romano. Now if you don't mind, I have someone waiting for me." I turned around and faced Kaiden, getting ready to escape from his embrace.

"He can wait." Kaiden captured me with a kiss, our tongues interlocked - exploring every inch of each other's mouths.

His hands ran down my body, all the way to the seam of my dress, shimming it up and exposing my skin.

"Kaiden, what if someone walks in?"

"I'll have to be quick then."

He bends down and presses his tongue against my wetness, causing me to squirm before removing my underwear and standing back up.

I looked at Kaiden with confusion and longing all while he coolly took the piece of fabric and put it in his pocket, he smirked at me, knowing he was winning this game of foreplay.

I pulled Kaiden towards me and bit down on his bottom lip all while running my hand over the indentations of his belt, ever so lightly grazing his manhood- before pulling away from him.

"Did I say we were finished?" He grunted, wrapping his hand around my throat whilst backing me against the counter.

"To be continued." I whispered with my remaining breath.

"Fine. You better neaten yourself up a bit, you look flustered star."

I took a look in the mirror as Kaiden walked out and he was right, God how does he rile me up like that?

"You took a while, I was beginning to think you left through the bathroom window or something." Jerome joked, placing his coat over my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I had to touch up my makeup."

"Come on, our night has just begun."

Jerome offered me his arm and we walked out of the restaurant. It took every bit of strength I had not to turn back and look for Kaiden, who I instinctively knew had his eyes all over me.

End of p.o.v

v