"Harry Styles"

June

“Well are you going to just stand there or invite me in?” Nova questions, leaning against the door frame.

“You’re late.” Kaiden answers, stepping aside to let her in.

“I told you, I had plans.”

“I don’t care, when we have a meeting I expect you to be on time.” He slams the front door.

“A meeting, is that what you want to call this? Nova unties the belt of her trench coat and lets it fall to the floor, revealing a lacy ensemble of lingerie.

“Oh, you don’t play fair Miss Stratford.”

Before Kaiden could walk over to Nova, something caught her eye on the coffee table.

“How did you get this? It’s only supposed to be published next month” She picks up a magazine with her on the cover.

“I bought the magazines publishing company and had them destroy all copies, all but one.”

“Why the hell would you do that?”

“I didn’t want anyone else to fantasize about my star, especially in that skimpy outfit.

“Have you forgotten that I’m a model? The world has seen most of me.”

“The you, before me.”

“Why did you keep this one?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes.”

“So that when you’re not around, I can look at it and pleasure myself whilst thinking about you.”

Kaiden wraps his arms around Nova’s waist, the cold touch of his hands contrasted against the warmth of her belly. His whiskey breath awoken her senses as she leaned back further into his embrace.

“Now are you going to keep asking questions or can I take care of your desires?” Kaiden’s hand slips beneath the material of her thong, his fingers gently run over her clit before pinching it, making Nova squirm.

“Follow me.” He commands, leading her towards his 16th floor private balcony.

“I’m going to fuck you against these railings. Your moans will be drowned out by the cities busy night life. The warmth of my body pressed against yours will be amplified by the crisp, cool air. You will look up and see the stars the back down to witness me eating you out.”

Kaiden’s words were enticing, almost like he was telling her a story.

“Spread them.” He forced Nova’s legs apart before burying his face against her cunt, inhaling her scent. He then moved aside the string of her thong, flicking his tongue against her entrance.