"Just like old times"

'I need to see him and make things right' Nova spoke in urgency.

'First you need to get away from Jerome. Go home and pack your things, there will be a car waiting for you downstairs that will take you straight to an airstrip where I will meet you.'

'What if Jerome comes home and tries to stop me?'

'Don't worry I have eyes on him as we speak, he's about half a bottle of whiskey down in some rundown bar.' Athena reassured Nova, leaving out some crucial information.

Stargaze bar and strip club

'Kaiden Romano still proves to be a pain in my side. I want you to hold up your end of the deal now - kill him or else everybody is going to know that you ordered your uncles hit.' Jerome exuded cockiness as he spoke.

'You need to remember one thing Jerome, you're a small fish swimming with sharks - don't forget your place in the food chain.'

'Your uncle Johnny told me something very similar and now look where he is - 6 feet under.'

'You have some balls, I'll give you that Jerome. A deal is a deal - as soon as Kaiden Romano steps foot in Tuscany, he is a dead man.' The new leader of Brutali Fuorilegge spoke, her tone as poisonous as the words she spoke.

'Cheers to that.' The both toasted, a wicked grin playing on Jerome's face.

One tedious flight later

'Has Kaiden been made aware of my arrival?'

'No and we are going to keep it that way, I want my son to be pleasantly surprised.' Athena spoke as their bags were carried inside the mansion.

'Welcome home darling.' Dante wrapped his arms around Athena before sweeping her into a passionate kiss.

'Ah Ms. Stratford, we haven't had the pleasure of formally meeting. I am Dante Romano, Kaiden's father.'

'Speaking of our son, where is he?' Athena questioned as Nova and Dante exchanged greetings.

'He's in the backyard with the twins, teaching them how to play football.'

'Twins?' Nova said surprisingly.

'Our eldest son Alessio and his family came to stay the weekend, in hopes of bettering Kaiden's mood.'

'If only Gen could be here as well, lord only knows what scheme she is up to now.'

'Excuse me.' Nova checked her phone, well knowing it would be Jerome again. He had been trying to get a hold of her for the past hour.

'Give me your phone darling, Mr Romano and I will take care of Jerome. Now go upstairs, third door from the left and wait there.' Athena suggested before dragging her husband to the backyard.

A few minutes later

Kaiden entered his bedroom and immediately removed his shirt, after all it had being a scorching day and he was in desperate need of a cooling shower.

Hearing the bedroom door close and footsteps come her way, Nova immediately exited the bathroom only to be met with Kaiden's gaze.

'Have I been in the sun too long or are you really here?'

'Hi.' Nova responded nervously.

Realising as how he was standing half naked in front of a woman that barely recognised him might be uncomfortable for her - Kaiden began to put back on his shirt.

'Leave it off.' Nova commanded as she took strides towards Kaiden, his eyes widened by her actions.

'Do you remember me?'