Don't think I'll ever love you

Nova smiled at the memory of her and Kaiden dancing in a crowd of envious strangers. Woman had wished his arms were gently caressing their bare backs whilst men greedily wondered what it would be like to have her naked body beneath theirs.

It had been a few days since the charity gala where Kaiden publically made his interest in Nova known - I mean why else would he spend a fortune just to take her out when she was already the woman occupying his bed? Despite this she hadn't heard a word from him since. Not a knock on the door at midnight, expecting an invitation to stay, nor a message or call.

"Where can I get a millionaire who will bring me flowers in the middle of the day?" Kioko, one of the models in Nova's agency whimpers.

"What?" Nova asks in confusion.

"See for yourself." Kioko smiles, gesturing towards the front office.

"I believe I'm owed a date Miss Stratford." Kaiden stood in the middle of the room exuding confidence, ignoring the affections of those who surrounded him as he held forward a bouquet of white and yellow. Instead of his well-tailored suit and golden cufflinks, Kaiden's attire was casual yet still managed to capture the attention of those around him.

"You know, the colour white exudes purity while yellow symbolises friendship." Nova teases, taking the flowers and breathing in their sweet scent.

"After spending a few nights in my bed you're everything but pure and as for friendship, well I've fucked you beyond that. Now get your ass into my car before I make you moan my name in front of all your little model friends." Kaiden whispered, his lips gently grazing her ear.

"I didn't think we'd actually be going out."

"Well I paid a small fortune for a date with Nova Stratford and I intend to get my money's worth." Kaiden removed his hand from Nova's thigh in order to shift gears before resting it on her smooth skin once more.

"Well then, where are we going?" Nova leaned into her seat, making herself more comfortable for the journey ahead.

"A plot of land that caught my eye recently went up for sale, so we are going to sign a few papers and finalise ownership."

"How romantic." Nova mocked sarcastically.

"You'll be surprised."

After what should have been a tedious journey, the two arrive outside a small cottage, surrounded by acres of vineyard.

"This is the place you want to buy?" Nova asked in suspicion.

"Don't be ridiculous, this is just the groundkeepers cottage, I'm buying the whole vineyard."

Nova stood in the background, sampling the wine last year's crop had yielded whilst Kaiden took care of business.

"Delicious, isn't it?"

"I can taste every undertone, from the sour cherry to chocolate infusion and..."

Kaiden stops Nova mid-sentence by placing his lips against hers.

"I was right, the wine does taste better off your lips."

"Kaiden Romano, you're just a big softie underneath all that man."

"You should know by now, I'm never soft around you star."

Nova gulps as a pulsation of heat travels through her.

"Come along now, there's somewhere I want to take you."

Kaiden firmly lead Nova through what only can be described as a maze of vines. Hand in hand the two enjoyed the crisp wind and warm afternoon sun against their skin.