Good Girl

Much to his dismay, Kaiden dropped Nova back at her agency a few hours after sunset - he watched as she safely locked the door behind her, unaware of the dangers that lurked within.

It’s about time amore.” Johnny spoke, his voice startling Nova.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

Isn’t it obvious, I was waiting for you – let’s take a little walk, shall we?”

“I’m not going anywhere with you Johnny, you need to leave.”

That wasn’t a request amore, come.” He gripped Nova’s wrist, squeezing it until she gave into his demand.

“Fine.”

After a brief walk, the two found themselves perched on a park bench overlooking sullen waters.

“What are we doing here Johnny?”

Do you know what happens to half of the people who betray me Nova? – They find themselves anchored to the bottom of this river.”

Nova looks straight ahead, trying to calm her beating heart.

"What about the other half." She questions, yet completely aware of the answer.

I don’t want you to meet the same fate, I’ve grown quite fond of you.”

“Johnny, I…”

Sssshsh.” He turned, placing a finger over her lips. “From now on you’re going to be my good girl and do exactly what I say – that way you and your precious Kaiden can keep breathing, understood?”

“Yes.”

Good, now the first thing you’re going to do is go back to your apartment and start packing, my men will accompany you and escort you back to my compound.” As these words left Johnny’s lips, two men emerged from the shadows – ready to obey their boss’s wishes.

Don’t you dare think about running away from them, they have orders to shoot you on the spot.”

“You won’t get away with any of this Johnny.” Nova bit as one of the guards took her phone.

And who’s going to stop me – the poor boy who’s obsessed with you or his best friend that you have been secretly fucking?”

The colour drained from Nova’s face, she obviously didn’t realise just how much Johnny knew about her private affairs.

The next morning

Good morning amore.” Johnny put down his newspaper, eyeing Nova as she walked onto the balcony.

“Good morning pig.” She sat across him, pouring a glass of orange juice with angst in her voice.

You can bitch all you want Nova but just remember, it was your lose lips that got you into this situation – now come you and I are going to play a game.” He pulls out Nova’s chair, yanking her out of comfort.

Johnny led his prisoner up winding stairs into the master bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

“Don’t you dare touch me.”

I’m many things amore but a rapist isn’t one of them.”

“Then why did you bring me here?”

You’re going to send a little voice message to Kaiden, letting him know exactly where you are.”

“And why would I do that, lead him to his own demise?”