Romano's are loyal to their own

"Genevieve, this is a pleasant surprise."

Jerome leans against his doorframe, offering Gen a warm smile before stepping aside and allowing her to grace his apartment.

"Sorry about the mess, I just finished working out." He apologises whilst throwing on a nearby t shirt, sweat still lubricated his body which made the fabric stick to his now accentuated muscles.

A pang of sadness poked at Genevieve as she watched Jerome cover himself up, of course she was admiring his body - in fact she had been hoping to get a glimpse of it for quite the longest of times. You see Gen had certain feelings towards Jerome that can only be described as lust, after all she did always want what she couldn't or much rather shouldn't have.

Jerome on the other hand had been oblivious to her seductive glances, after all she was his best friend's older sister.

"Does Kaiden know you're in town? What am I saying of course he does, he's probably the first person you went and saw."

"You're right and he wasn't alone."

"Oh?"

"He seemed to be enjoying the company of a little Miss Nova."

"Nova? Well that's odd, I've been trying to get a hold of her - we kind of had a thing going on but I messed things up."

"Well so do they."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Kaiden and Nova have been screwing each other behind your back this entire time. I called them out about it and he ended up kicking me out of his apartment."

"What?" Shock courses through Jerome's body before rage begins to consume him and revenge clouds his mind.

"Where are you going?" Gen questions as she watched Jerome grab his keys and rush towards the front door.

"To confront those imbeciles." He shouted in anger.

"Calm down and think about this rationally for a second. Accosting the two of them won't make you feel any better, but getting revenge just might." Genevieve led Jerome to the couch and sat beside him, placing her hand on his thigh - devious thoughts flooding her mind.

Genevieve didn't care about Jerome and what had happened to him, all she saw was an opportunity to get what she always wanted and get back at her little brother - the golden child of their family, while she was always seen as the black sheep.

"I can't believe Kaiden would do this to me, he's supposed to be my best friend and Nova well that bitch sure knew how to play me."

"You deserve so much better than them." Genevieve began kissing Jerome's neck before making her way down his arm - preying on his vulnerability.

"Gen, what are you doing?" He gets up and steps away from her embrace.

"What better way to get back at Kaiden than sleeping with his sister."

Jerome contemplated her words before he began to smirk, making his way back to Genevieve and engulfing her body with his own.

"I still want to get back at Nova." Jerome spoke between kisses.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll come up with something - now take me to your bedroom."

Kaiden's apartment

"Maybe I should leave." Nova speaks up, guilt written across her face.

"What? Why?"

"I've caused enough problems for you today."