Drive me wild

"What are you doing?" Kaiden slams the trunk door shut, seeing Nova entering the passenger side of his car. She gets out of the vehicle and looks at him in confusion, after all he was the one in a hurry to leave.

"Get in the backseat now and take off your clothes."

"Seriously, out in the open?" Nova questions in apprehension.

"What happen honey, are you scared of getting caught? Is this the same woman who gave me a blowjob as we drove home?"

Nova's cheeks turned flustered thinking about the first night she spent with Kaiden.

"Don't worry star, I wouldn't let another soul gaze upon your naked body - that's strictly for my pleasure only." Kaiden's mood was much better than earlier on, he had just moved on like nothing had happened, supressing all his emotions.

As Nova readied herself for him, Kaiden shifted his front seats forward, leaving more leg space for them in the back. The two sat on opposite ends, backs against locked doors. Kaiden demanded Nova start pleasuring herself as he watched, getting more aroused with each of her low moans.

He then spread his legs slightly, making his bulge more prominently visible to Nova. Kaiden began running his hands roughly over the material of his jeans, occasionally grabbing the outline of his cock.

"Why are your clothes still on?" Nova queried through a shaky breath.

"Patience sweetheart." He pulled her towards him, her head slightly propped up by a pillow of their crumbled clothes while her legs dangled over his shoulders.

"Do you want to feel my tongue against you, my fingers inside of you?" Kaiden teased, bending down towards Nova's heat and whispering against it, his lips only grazing her wetness.

Nova's p.o.v

Instead of answering Kaiden I reached towards his head and pulled it against my heat. I could feel his mouth form into a smile as he whispered,

"Do you know how wet you made my tip by taking control like that?" Before swirling his tongue over my clit, leaving me in a state of bliss.

Kaiden played around my entrance, knowing exactly how to keep me on the edge - making me want him. My fingers tangled in his hair with each flick he graciously inflicted upon me and my body returned gratitude by orgasming, letting him know just how much he pleased me.

"Ah, Kaiden." I moaned grabbing onto the nearest head rest as he entered me with 3 fingers. His middle finger moved in a circular motion while the two beside it moved up and down.

"Good girl, I think you're ready for my cock now." He uttered, spitting on my pussy and the blowing against it.

Kaiden then quickly removed his clothes, not leaving me in need for too long. I watched as his cock firmly sprung out of its limitations, Kaiden was well endowed, I'd even go as far as saying massive and in this small confined space his cock looked even bigger- leaving me gulping at its sight.

"It's rude to stare Miss Stratford." He flirtatiously smiled, leaning back on the seat knowing what devious thoughts had crossed my mind.

I let my mouth only encompass the top of his cock as my tongue took in the saltiness of his pre cum.

"Argh, fuck." Kaiden squirmed in pleasure as he gathered my hair, moving it out of the way. His hand made its way down my back, towards my pussy, methodically stroking it so that I would moan while his dick was in my mouth.

"Don't be shy, take it all in before I make you." He gritted in agony, slowly pushing my head down, meeting no resistance.

End of p.o.v

Kaiden's p.o.v

Each time Nova would look up with her 'fuck me eyes' my cock would jerk in her mouth because he was more than ready to explore her scared depths. I gently yanked her head away and brought her lips to mine, enjoying how swollen they had become.

"Hmm." She whispered into our kiss as I cupped her cheek. Fuck this was the same girl I told I'll never love yet here I am at her mercy whenever we touch. Why hasn't she run away from my hot and cold behaviour? - Maybe she just doesn't care - did I want her to?

"Face down, prop that ass up." I broke pour intimate kiss and turned Nova around, forcing her torso down before entering her from behind. She yelped at my sudden gesture, slowly moving around to try and find a comfortable stance - all while my dick sat deep inside of her.

My thrusts were almost synchronized with her racing heart as my fingertips got lost within her skin.

"Look how well you're taking all of me in." I knew exactly what Nova wanted to hear, praise, validation - it only turned her on more. In response she looked at me and bit down on her bottom lip - once again I found myself been mesmerized.

My bare chest was now against Nova's back as I continued to fuck her. My teeth grazed her earlobe before sinking into her neck as my arm wrapped around her breasts making sure there was no distance between our bodies.

"That's it baby, yes." Nova began moving her ass centrically intensifying our growing orgasms.

"Get on top." I pulled out of her comfort and sat down, stroking my cock - knowing I couldn't hold on much longer.

End of p.o.v

Nova gently eased herself onto Kaiden's throbbing dick, allowing them both time to get comfortable in this new position. She began riding him, up and down, maintaining eye contact as her speed increased.

"Keep going." Kaiden moaned while Nova began spelling her name against his cock using her hips. He then grabbed Nova by her sides and rocked her body against his dick before slamming her entire weight onto him.

"Kaiden." Nova cried, feeling herself tighten around his cock before releasing all over it.

"Fuck baby, you know just what to do to drive me wild." Kaiden pressed Nova down against him, her wetness dripping was just the thing needed to make him cum. His breath hitched as Nova kissed his neck, slowly moving her hips as he unloaded inside of her.

"Shit." He groaned in relief with an uneven breath - their sweaty bodies relaxing against each other.

"As much fun as that was, let's not do it in a car again. I'm tired of the leather sticking to my ass." Nova laughed at Kaiden's statement, kissing him on the cheek as the two began cleaning themselves up.

" Nova laughed at Kaiden's statement, kissing him on the cheek as the two began cleaning themselves up