Bittersweet Endings

Back in Tuscany, a few days later.

Romano Industries - EU Division

"I'm surprised to see you here, I thought Nova would be keeping you busy." Jerome seethed, forgetting just whom he was speaking to and the power that they held.

"Don't worry, Nova and I will be very busy and especially with our wedding coming up." Kaiden spat back, rubbing salt into Jerome's wounds.

"I wouldn't sound so happy if I were you, clearly Nova isn't a one-man kind of woman."

"Jealousy doesn't look too good on you brother."

"Don't worry, I won't be expecting my wedding invitation in the mail."

"Good, but I have a feeling you would've been busy that day anyway. In fact, I think you'll be busy for the next say 10 to 15 years."

"What are you going on about now lunatic?"

"I know about everything you conniving snake and it's about time you pay for what you've done."

As if on cue, 2 officers barged into Jerome's office and handcuffed him.

"What the hell is going on? Kaiden what did you do?"

"Stealing company secrets and selling it to our competitors, now that wasn't very smart of you Jerome." Kaiden spoke loudly, with the intent of everyone on the floor to hear the commotion.

"He's lying, I'm innocent." Jerome agitatedly stated whilst resisting arrest.

"We had your office and home computer swiped and found plenty of evidence, not to forget mentioning the lump sum of cash that was deposited into your account this morning." Kaiden smirked.

"This is bullshit, you won't get away with this Romano - your days are numbered."

"Nice try brother, but you're not the only one who knows some dangerous people."

3 months later

"So, what do you lovely ladies have planned for tonight?" Kaiden poked, getting ready for his bachelor party.

"Probably the same as you guys - strip clubs and getting wasted." Nova playfully joked.

"Ha ha, very funny. Just promise me you will be safe."

"We have nothing to worry about. My memory is almost back to normal, Jerome is behind bars and tomorrow we're getting married - everything is exactly how it should be."

"Sorry to interrupt, brother have you checked the news?" Alessio queried with concern on his face.

'Recently disgraced COO of Romano industries, EU Division - stabbed to death in federal prison'

The headline read in bold.

"My sources on the inside said that they found his body a few hours ago, mutilated."

"Did you have anything to do with this?" Nova questioned.

"No, but I have a feeling who did. Nobody disrespects the capo of Brutali Fuorilegge and lives to tell the tale. Anyway, you enjoy your night out and I will see you tomorrow which will be the happiest day of our lives." Kaiden kissed Nova before leaving the room with Alessio.

Melody Nightclub

"It's quiet befitting that you spend your last night of being bachelorette at the same club you met my brother in law in, this is where your love story began." Cara, Alessio's wife stated while waving down a server.