Different passions that break and enchant hearts

The wind was slaming  the shutters of the manor. Each time one of the shutters struck against the side of the wall, it caused a dull sound, and the little heart of France made a leap . The beats of her heart, which were previously almost inaudible, became stronger and stronger, like the drum of a train, so regular. Little by little the poor mother regained her spirits and as if a thin veil of mist had risen, she finally noticed the presence of her husband, who looked at her with a worried look. But as she was about to open her delicate and thin mouth, USSR lifted her and pressed his wife against him. Sticking one against the other their heart beat in unison, forming the symphony of their love .

Exhausted by all the stress she had experienced in the recent weeks, France fell asleep against her husband's shoulder, she could not feel safer than here, in the arms of the one she loved. Finding here a calm moment, which she seemed to have sought all her life . A tenderness that few had given her. At that moment she could have said that she was happy.

USSR noticed that his wife had fallen asleep, and when he was sure that she was so deeply, he placed her delicately on her bed, defied some of the sheets before slipping his wife into this small cozy nest. He joined her under the sheets. And once under it, he took France against him and pressed her again in his arms. He didn't want to lose her again.

This scene of tenderness between the two spouses, was seen by only one person, a little girl with red braids. Her emerald eyes shone with fascination and joy, the little girl was full of joy at the thought that her mother had finally found someone who treated her as she should be. The child discreetly and quietly closed the door.

She passed in front of the library, and heard through the door the sound of a great crash.

BAM BAM BOUM

Curiosity being stronger than anything, Celanie, opened the door and saw a incredible funny scene . America, who always stood upright and looked down at the others, was on the ground covered with around thirty dusty books. It was surprising that the owner of the house was not already going up the stairs, to see what caused all that noise. No. The whole manor was quiet. Silent even . Too quiet if it were not for the grunts of complaint of the young country. The little girl had decided to sneak out like a little mouse. Unfortunately for her, America heard the floor grinding and inevitably turned to the side where she was.

"Hey! Stay here,  gal ! I have some questions to ask you." Said the young man in an authoritarian tone.

However, the little girl who did not want to talk to him, ran away at full speed in the corridor. Just as America had risen up. He went after her.

Thus began the game of the cat chasing the poor little mouse, so frail and so fragile.

The child turned around and saw that he was chasing her. She began to run faster. And seeing a dusty staircase at the end of the corridor, the little girl decided to climb the steps two by two . Hoping America would give up chasing her down the stairs. Moreover, she felt a strange attraction to this direction, as if there was something calling her. It was very strange, alas Celanie did not have time to think about it any longer because she was already at the top of the stairs, she  only needed to turn the crank and the hatch would open. The child rushed in and closed behind her. Darkness surrounded her . The little girl trembled due to a sudden coldness, thinking that it must have been because of a draft. But as soon as she had stepped into the darkness, everything seemed so narrow to her, that every object that she could see with very fine contours, became for her child's eyes monsters that were straight out release of her nightmares. The wind  was screaming outside which made her nervous. Her poor little heart was pounding. Celanie redirected herself to the hatch and tried to open it. But despite her attempts it remained unsuccessful. Little by little the poor child was getting panic-stricken, she did not want to be stuck here, all alone . Again . She had never done anything wrong, why God can't stop to go after her.