Mother and daughters Part 1

America could not prevent a sigh of relief when he entered the library, avoiding the mountain of books that stood like a statue in front of him, he should think of storing them back in their place , in the shelves. But it wasn't his priority right now, no, he had to deal with a much more troublesome and dangerous presence first.

That took the form of a living dead. However America was certain he had see a photo of his disgusting corpse, it could not be a stich-up. If that was the case, his sworn ennemy would never have done something like that . Yet, another question remain behind those mysterious resurrection. How all those people manage to come back to  life, even just temporary ? It was impossible ? It never happened before or he wasn't informed of such important part of humanity history.

And if so, what would be the commonalities between Celanie, Oliver and the Third Reich? These are for the moment, the most concrete cases of this return of people considered dead but who managed to comes back to the living world. In Oliver's case, it was because of the contract they made in that other world that looked like purgatory.

But did this little girl and this vile man also made contracts with the living so that they could return to earth? But for what purpose? And who would have been foolish enough to bring back this despicable man. America could not conceive that someone was crazy enough to have brought him back to life especially after the massacres and infamies he had committed in Europe . Another doubt came to him, and if neither of them had actually died and they had just been plunged into some kind of hibernation due to the weather circumstances in which they were in their final moments.

No, it would be too fantastic yet he couldn't totally rule that out. And if something or someone just woke them up from their state of sleep then they would never have needed to make a contract. Another hypothesis emerges for the young country, concerning the role of the USSR who could have ordered his minions to disguise the body of the Third Reich to make it look like a corpse. But for what purpose? Once the war was over, this vile man was nothing, and he could have been condemned in Nuremberg for complicity in an oppressive regime and for crimes against humanity. He will have to ask USSR about this. Another detail seemed to confirm his suspicions about their state of hibernation, if he remembered correctly, the girl had had heart pulses during her state of hypothermia.

Would she then be alive or would it be another machination or even magic that would have been used to be able to deceive them better? And if that were the case, would it really be the little girl that France had once know as her daughter Wait a minute, France is the «mother» of Celanie, and Oliver already mentioned her briefly when he told him about his life. What did he already call her? Ah yes, Kingdom of France or her human name Viviane, wasn't she the mother of Oliver's wife? If so, there would be a link between Celanie, Oliver and France, but what about this execrable man.

Perhaps during the occupation of the armies of the Reich in France, this could count as a link between them. No, that would be not enough. But what would be the other ties that unite them. For the moment he saw no other, it annoyed him deeply.

All his thoughts were mixed, he had to put them in writing when he will be alone because for the moment it was the hour of interrogations, with an extremely exaggerated and theatrical gesture America turned to the Third Reich, this detestable man, then he laid eyes on the two little girls. Russia was shyly hidden behind her big sister, who stood upright and proud with her eyes full of stars.

It was necessary to warn their mother but before that, America wanted to know how Russia had returned and how she had disappeared because on this subject France had not said a word, and with all these jumps in time he no longer knew where he was. It was a real mess, he regretted having listened even for a second his former enemy.