The pleasure

Just after UK left the apartment, USSR teared off France black skirt, then she wrapped her legs around his chest, pushing him hardly against herself. The desire fill them , making them give in their lowest instinct. He caressed her breast, biting her right nipple, it makes her moans of pleasure. France arching, her body wanting more friction, more sensation. She wants him. France wishing deeply that he takes her violently like a ruthless wolf, that he devour her. There will be nothing left about her, that he will consume her physically and mentally, that she will not think about nothing else but this man and it will end all of her fears who were inside her. A moment of pleasure who will allow to not worry about anything, making abstraction of her past , her doubts , of her inner self, for finally giving in a full hedonism, without a limit.

  She doesn't have time to show her wanting him to be ripping her little lace panties with his teeth . He caresses her butt , with a particular softness who startles her. USSR kissing France inner thigh whose face was becoming redder than the flag of the man between her legs, and he sketches to amuse a smile.He gets up and kisses her once again, pushing her to fall on the bed, his big hands caress all of her body , who feels like a hot trail. His hand got closer of her face. And France sucks his fingers . USSR pulls  his fingers out of her mouth and get closer of France intimate parts. Two of his fingers penetrate suddenly inside her, he does a slight pressure and scissoring her , moving deeply , he adds  two more.

At this new  intrusion, it was followed by sensations  that makes France arches due to pleasure . Add to this, USSR bit the nipples of his partner who was squealing little moans of delight .

She moans when he takes them out,  her body wanting more and  felt that it wasn't enough. She wants something to fill the emptiness he just left her .

He moves off of France, contemplating her, she  was naked, but so full of heath and life . He smiles, as he was  stripping down slowly . Firstly taking off his brown coat ,then his shirt, button by button , whereas France looked at him, a cruel torture that he was  making for her to suffer when he was taking all his time.

When he took off his last piece of clothes, she looks down on his hard one. USSR catches her looks  ,that made him smile more.

"You know you can do more than just watching it, you could taste it in another way."

At this sentence , France becomes more scarlet than she was before , but she doesn't look away.

USSR put his penis in front of her so cute mouth that she opens a little , kissing softly his hard member in erection , she sucked it as if it were a lollipop.

When he judges that his sex was  enough humidify , he removed it from her mouth . Who was staring at him with eyes full of lust.

France body fell again on her bed  , USSR spreads her legs, and he didn't felt any  resistance  . He penetrates her with his full member . He feels her holding a bit  during a minute then relaxing .

That's all for now , tell me what you think about this :)