A visit in Moscow : 1

It had been three years since Russia was born and that USSR lived with France in their house in Auvergne, he was absent from time to time to settle affairs in his native country. During one of these trips, his leader Joseph Stalin asked him to see his companion and daughter. The dictator was curious about the woman his country had chosen. The relationship between the USSR and France was not known to the general public nor to humans. Only a few were aware, including those who lived near France.The leaders of the countries were often unaware of the relations that these beings could have between eachothers, if there were long-term relations or if love really existed. There was very few studies, and it was difficult to do that kind of research. Some men succeeded in proving that there were different races of these beings which explained certain physical differences, including countries with wings such as Wales.

Minimal differences could affect how they acted, but also some were much closer to human beings in how they felt and expressed their feelings. After the Second World War, new countries and organizations were created, they were not the same as those that preceded them. Their skin had a sparkling or metallic side, they were devoid of heat. It was a kind of new humanoid species, nobody knew if they were capable of reproducing and how. Another major point concerning them was the innocence they had, a sort of purity. New studies had to be carried out. A new era had begun.

After a long dispute between France and the USSR, he had to give up , about the fact that France will  take her little white cat, with those beautiful purple eyes  . Her  name was Sapphire. USSR had never understood why she had called her like this, because nothing on this cat made him think of this precious stone. The other strange thing about that cat, in addition to her first name, was the necklace she was wearing. A pretty camée , but he thinks that it hid something else, he seemed far too heavy to be there only by pure decoration.

USSR had tried many times to remove this necklace but the smart little cat had always escaped him. When, she did not sneak behind France. He had asked France countless times why she cared so much about this cat. And she had never answered him, she preferred to lock herself in her room. Until he gave up due to the cries of Russia which demanded the attention of her mother. And every time she came out of her room, she seemed extremely distressed. With traces of dried tears on her pretty cheeks. USSR had abandoned the game for the moment.

The trip to the USSR was going to be by plane, Russia was excited when she enters in the metal bird, she was giggling in all directions. As her mother looked at her with a worried look, checking that the plane had no obvious problem. USSR was amused  to see her so worried while everything was perfectly secure, he had made sure of it personally. The plane took off in the skies. France squeezed the tip of her hand rest . To reassure her,  USSR placed his hand on her own. In contact with her skin, he felt her relax . Meanwhile Russia was looking out the window, amazed. She shouted, "Mom! Dad! Later, I want to fly a plane!"

The USSR smiled and laughed, then gave his consents to Russia. The little girl would have jumped around his neck if she was not been held by her seat belt. She turned to her pale mother. And asked her,with a voice full of worry if she was feeling well. France replied that yes, it was because she did not like taking planes and that Russia should not worry about her. France stroked the long white locks of her daughter. The little girl smiled and rested her head against her mother’s shoulder. When they arrived in Moscow, the night had just fallen.

Waiting for them in the snow, were Stalin and his escort composed of his bodyguards, his most important officers... USSR went down first ,carrying in his arms the little girl and one of their suitcases. Followed closely by France, her long white hair was slightly curved.

Arriving at the height of Stalin, he greeted him. The Soviet leader looked at the little girl who was sleeping deeply against her father’s chest, it made him smile, he thought of his own daughter who had fallen asleep several times against him. Detaching his gaze from the child, he carried it on the woman who had just come closer . Stalin could not hide his surprise . He did not expect it to be France, the lover in question. He had met her on several occasions at important meetings, but he never suspected that his country had been interested in her.

She was a woman and a strange country, he remembered in his youth the missions to put the revolution and communism in the other countries of Europe, the disputes that Lenin had  with one of the leaders of the French Section of the Communist International. Who always said that France was not ready for a new Revolution, that the people would not follow it.

The small group moved to Stalin’s car, after they have taken their place in a complete silence. The car started, leading them to Stalin’s residence. Arrived there and after dropping their luggage. France released her cat Sapphire, who walked in the apartment .

USSR placed his daughter on her bed, took off her shoes and covered her with the thick quilt. While France went to clean herself to look good for dinner . Stalin was waiting for them at the table, he had taken his place on the right end of the table.

A night In Paris ( Countryhumans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें