Celebrations

Smut
"Right everyone in!" Tommy ordered gesturing for their guests to huddle together as Aurora bounced Charlie on her hip. It was beginning to snow again sending them all into a flurry of excitement once more. The photographer waited patiently for them to pose, smiling at the messiness of it all "Oi Finn! Left of me now, fuckin' move"
"Orright Tommy, m'fookin' coming keep your head on"
"This is madness" Aurora laughed looking up at Tommy as he stared back down at her with a small chuckle, his arm slipping around her waist. The loud click of the camera and flashing light brought Aurora's attention back in front, the smile never leaving her face, her eyes refusing to blink at the light that pierced through them. She wanted the pictures to be perfect so she could frame and place them wherever she could. They would be a constant reminder of the biggest and happiest day of her life thus far.
"At least he smiles for your wedding photos, looked miserable the last time he married" Jane whispered beside her, a prideful look on her face. This was a wedding worthy of her sister, a true wedding with no circus or pretentious acts just love between two people. A part of Jane wished she'd had this option to rather than her own marriage being arranged. She could of been Aurora and Tommy her Arthur but life was not always kind.
"Jane!" Aurora exclaimed through her teeth trying to keep the surprise off her face. Of course Jane had remarks to make regarding Grace, she always did. Aurora was glad to have her sister by her side, remarks and all. It meant the world to Aurora to feel supported and loved by her own family. She saw Jane's appearance as a win rather than feeling sad at the absence of other family members.
"Just saying" Her sister muttered gently nudging Aurora in the side playfully. She wouldn't make any more comments about Grace today, not on Aurora's big day. This was about her little sister and not those who came before.

"Now I would like to take some pictures of the bride and groom alone" The photographer announced and clapping his hands together Tommy once again tried to get everyone's attention.
"If you would all like to make your way to The White Tulip to begin the celebrations. I and Mrs Shelby will meet you there" He instructed, keeping his hand firmly around Aurora's waist. He looked forward to spending more time alone together and being with her in their first moments as man and wife.
"Orright Tom, just don't keep us waitin' it's too cold to fuck her in a field" Johnny Dogs cackled, clapping Tommy on the shoulder much to Aurora's embarrassment who shook her head with a bite of her lip. The last thing they'd be doing today was fucking in the snow, it seemed a bit too cold and wet to do so.
"Come on Charlie, let Auntie Jane take you away from these rude men" Jane cooed, taking Charlie from Aurora's arms and kissing his cheek "Your cheeks are freezing me darling, a bit of warmth will do us both some good"
"Thank you Jane" Aurora smiled giving them both a small wave as their guests began to clear out, heading to their cars. The White Tulip was going to be their reception, Tommy really had thought of everything in such a small amount of time or maybe he was really planning on having her say yes.

Turning to her husband, Aurora wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his chest.
Husband? The word felt strange to her yet it was a nice strange. It was something new that she liked, something she wanted to say over and over until the world grew tired of hearing it.
"I see you had time to get a new suit and 'ere I am with me simple blue dress" Aurora pointed out in a false pretence of bitterness. Wearing a wedding dress in this weather wouldn't have worked, the poor thing would of been soaked by the time she made her way over to Tommy.
"You look beautiful mouse from your veil down to your old boots" Tommy kissed the top of her head pulling her closer. Another flash had the couple turning to the photographer with raised eyebrows.
"Quick private moments capture the greatest emotions. Looking at the camera and smiling feels more forced, it's these moments that I enjoy most" He answered with a wide grin expertly capturing another picture as the newly weds smiled once again.
"Thank you" Aurora praised him whilst admiring Tommy for his attention to detail. She couldn't wait to receive the photos once they had been developed. She hadn't expected to have photos of this day but here they were posing in the snow, ignoring the sting within their noses and ears.
They stayed for a few moments more, making the most of the photographers time before he finally began to pack up with a helping hand of Tommy. They'd watch him drive back down the long road leading up to the stables, happy to be truly alone for the first time since getting married. Turning to face Tommy, Aurora threw her arms around him and brought her lips to his with a smile squeal.
"I can't believe we did it, we got married Tom" She exclaimed as she broke the kiss, her hands still wrapped firmly around his back.
"Yes we did love" Tommy smirked resting his head against hers with a deep breath. He hadn't felt this much happiness since Charlie's birth. There was no weight in his shoulders, there was nothing to hold him down, Tommy Shelby was floating "Shall we go join the celebrations?"
"Of course, we can't miss to our own party" Aurora chirped before her face grew serious "A party before the storm"
Taking her hand, Tommy put it into the crook of his arm and began leading her towards the car with a small tut.
"Let's not think of that now. We should be enjoying our day, not worrying about how those who aren't 'ere will react. This marriage is about you and me, fuck everyone else"
"Wise words as always Tom" Aurora chuckled leaning her head against his arms, her eyes trailing along the sun rays that laid atop the snow both wonderful and warm yet cold. She loved how brightly the sun was in the winter months, it seemed to shine more when it was cold than it did during summer.