Confrontation

"Tommy" Aurora moaned in Tommy's ear, tightening her legs around his back as he drove her to the brink of pleasure.
She loved their mornings together more than any other part of the day. It was the time they truly got to be alone, no interruptions just him and her. Tommy having lost touch of her during the night would always wake first and pull her into his arms. He would then gently take her on the bed and whisper sweet nothings in her ear until she fell apart from the inside out. Afterwards Aurora would lay in his arms again and they would talk for a moment until they had to get up and get ready for the days work. Every morning was the same yet each passing morning became more magical than the last.

"Tommy"
There it was again, his name leaking off her tongue like a warm song that tickled his ear in delight. It pulled him in, he wanted to hear it over and over. Tommy easily tired of things but his mouse was not one of those things, she was beautiful, the first flower of May, warm, bright and lovely.
Gripping her thigh with one hand and burying his head further into her neck Tommy pressed him deeper inside her, matching his thrusts with her moans while biting down on his bottom lip to stop his own from escaping. He was close, so very close.

"Ror! Ror!"
John's voice booming echoing up the stairs gave them no time to prepare for his arrival. Before they could register that he was calling for Aurora the door to their room swung open and there was John with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Get the fuck out John" Tommy spat shielding Aurora's body with his own as her body began to tremble with laughter at Tommy's fury.
Of course she was embarrassed too and refused to look over at John while his brother still rested inside her.
"Tommy mate I've seen your arse before" John pointed out causing Aurora's silent laughter to burst out from her mouth and fill the room.
"John, what do you want?" Tommy big out through his teeth as they clenched painfully.
"Nothin' from you Tom. Ror could you do us a favour and walk Katie to school?" John grinned at Aurora who finally looked his way and waved awkwardly.
"Where's Esme?" Tommy questioned with a frown, growing more and more pissed off at being interrupted each time John opened his mouth.
"Been up all night with the baby, he's not feelin' well" John responded with a sigh leaning against the door.
"You're Katie's Dad John, you fuckin' take her. Close the door on your way out" Tommy ordered shaking his head and turning his attention back to Aurora. She had a look on her face that made him groan in discontent. It was the look she gave every time she was eager please someone or do good within the world.
"Can't Tom m'needed at the shop, Arthur hasn't showed up in fookin' days" John protested with a shrug along with a shit eating grin that Aurora knew was purposely placed in order to irritate Tommy.

Three days to be exact. Three days since Arthur had accidentally killed a boy, three days since he had shut himself from the world and refused to leave his house as he drove himself further into his own misery. Aurora had tried countless times to help him but all he wanted to do was drink and stare into the fire until he passed out. Arthur's mind had become lost yet his body remained there in the house filled with regrets and guilt. He wouldn't listen to a word anyone said including Aurora leaving her to come to the conclusion that the only thing to be done was for Arthur to help himself.

"Fuck sake John" Tommy muttered with a sigh knowing his and Aurora's morning was sadly coming to an end.
"I'll be right there John, just let me get dressed" Aurora nodded with a smile gesturing for him to leave so Tommy could finally release her from his hold and she could get Katie to school on time.
"Thanks Ror! I owe you one!" John chirped backing out the door and closing it behind him.
Letting out another laugh Aurora looked up at Tommy and patting his shoulder she rested her hand there for a moment before gently pushing him away.
"Sorry love, fun's over" Aurora smiled sympathetically before quickly kissing Tommy on the lips and scrambling out of the bed with a loud yawn.
"It could always resume at the office" Tommy smirked still sat on the bed as he lit his morning cigarette and allowed the smoke to be inhaled into his lungs. The first cigarette was always the best, none of the others throughout the day could compare.
"I can't, I 'ave to pick up me dress for tonight's celebrations and you 'ave a meeting with Polly" Aurora pointed out opening up her wardrobe and running her hands along her dresses as she tried to make a decision on what to wear.