His Mouse

"What do you see?! Tell me!" Tommy barked feeling his head throb in agony as her wails got louder.
He needed her to stop, he couldn't think straight!
All Tommy needed were answers but she seem intent on screaming down his ears causing them to ring. Half of him held onto her to try and bring her back to her senses, the other half held on for stability.
"Tell me what you fuckin' see!" He roared in anger this time and freeing one of her arms he took her chin in a tight grip, forcing their eyes to meet.
He'd had enough of her games!

"She's trapped, I see her in the dark! She's crying, shielding the baby mouse, there's blood, a lot of blood but she doesn't care, have to protect baby mouse! No! No! I can hear him, he's getting closer and closer, he's coming for her! MUST PROTECT BABY MOUSE! MUST PROTECT BABY MOUSE! she places a tearful kiss on his head as she begins to sing, her poor baby mouse! HE'S HERE! YOU SHOULD OF BEEN WATCHING THEM! WHY WEREN'T YOU WATCHING THEM?!"

Wrenching away from the woman, Tommy sat back on the grass, his eyes wider than a spooked horse.  He could feel his head practically running around in circles as he processed her words, thankfully the woman had finally fell into silence, her eyes going from black to ocean blue. The air around them was still and thick with grief causing bile to rise up in Tommy's throat.

"W...who kills her? Who is he?" Tommy swallowed, his face thunderous and mean but unintimidated the woman just smiled softly at him.
"I cannot tell you Thomas Shelby, the visions come and go as they please"
"How do I stop it from happening?"
"When the time comes you must make a decision and only then may she be saved"
Shaking his head in anger, annoyed by her clarity Tommy got to his feet and reached into his suit pocket. Lighting a cigarette as quickly as he could, he blew smoke into the air and let out a cold chuckle.

"I pay you now don't I? This is why you fuckers do it isn't it, money?"
Letting out a cough Tommy reached into his pocket again and pulling out three one pound notes he tossed them at her feet before turning away and walking off, feeling foolish for the first time in his life. He couldn't believe he had actually believed her little act.

"Denying the truth won't stop it from happening Thomas Shelby!"
She was screeching behind him but Tommy refused to be affected and carried on walking, passing the Lee's and his brothers, snatching a bottle from Arthur's hand without a word.
He needed to be alone.

"So why is it just us? Where's the rest of our family?" Aurora questioned as her Dad parked the car in the field leading to the Lee fire.
"Your brothers are away on business for your Dad and you know Jane avoids the Lee's" Anne replied turning to look at her daughter with a smile.
"Only because she's fucked 'em all"
"Aurora!"
"I'm going to find Masilda, I'll see you later"
Before her parents could say anything, Aurora had opened the car door and jumped out, hurrying off in the direction of the largest fire.

"Aurora! You made it!"
Masilda had spotted her friend first and seeing her chance to escape the large amount of testosterone around her she broke into a sprint.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" Aurora laughed pulling Masilda into a hug and rocking their bodies from side to side.
"Your man is here"
Masilda's tone was naughty and full of humour making Aurora pull away and frown at her in complete confusion.
"I don't have a man........."
"So why is Tommy Shelby sat over there alone? Think he's waiting for you" The blonde winked nodding her head in another direction, a huge smirk on her face.
Following her gaze, Aurora felt her stomach fall out her arse, Masilda was telling the truth!
He was here!
Aurora wondered why he was sat alone by his own fire. She tried to act disinterested but it was no use, she was itching to go over and be engulfed by his presence.

"I haven't thanked him yet.......for the flowers" Aurora whispered refusing to look her friend in the eyes.
Was she blushing?
Oh gods she was blushing!
"Then go thank your man!"
"Stop! He's not my man you know that!"
"Yeah and all us Lee's were born with wings!"
"Mas......."
"Look Rora! Go over and thank him for the fuckin' flowers! I'll be waiting for the details later!" Masilda urged Aurora as she took her shoulders and spun her round in Tommy's direction.
With strength Aurora didn't know she had, Masilda pushed her forwards causing her hands to shoot out as she lost balance.