⌞four⌝

"right um

"right um... now weve gotta. oh Christ, fuck it. Okay whatever, weve gotta stand up, say our names and a unique fact about ourselves" Kieran, their tutor started "Christ, ill start. Im Kieran and i hate being a fucking teacher. You"

"um, im JJ and with regard to mathematic aptitude im in the top 0.3% of the population, which is an interesting demographic statistic because paradoxically my communication, interpersonal and intuitive skills are towards the lower quartiles" Curly boy that Arabella recognised from earlier on, spoke.

"yeah, you've stopped me in my fucking tracks there, yeah. You." Kieran called on a few more people before pointing at Effy "what about you, with the bling?"

"im Effy and i think my mums having an affair" Effy told the class while her best friend rolled her eyes

"good one, shows enterprise. Now you, with the attitude" Kieran pointed at Arabella who stood up and crossed her arms over her chest

"im Arabella and im pretty sure this dress costs more than everyone in this room put together" She smiled cockily before sitting down. Arabella didn't exactly know what else to say because she certainly wasnt about to say that she was sure that her parents where trying to get her to marry an older rich guy or something boring.

"got it, what about you big man" Kieran nodded at Freddie

"um, im Freddie. I met a girl i like today, she's like... beautiful" Freddie spoke making Arabella let out a loud laugh which she quickly covered with a cough "that's it"

"that's it? that's your unique fact? that's just great. Fascinating Freddie, thanks for that" Kieran then started calling on more people while Arabella focussed on the paper in front of her knowing that if she looked at Effy, she would start laughing. Scanning over the paper, she decided to look at the boys, Cook sat there sniffing a pritt stick before sending the girl a terrifying smile.

"Kieran" Arabella raised her hand quickly "i feel like shit, is it alright if i go to the nurses office?"

"oh, yeah? okay go on then" Kieran waved the girl off, she quickly sent James a smirk before making her way out the class and down to the nurses office. Meanwhile, Effy folded up the piece of paper and nodded at Cook

"actually Kieran, im not feeling too well either. my balls are aching, i might have to go see that nurse" He told their form tutor who just sent him on his way. Effy smirked to herself and held the folded piece of paper behind her, Cook grabbing it as he walked past her.

"you took your time" Arabella tilted her head, blowing the smoke from her joint out as spoke. She had switched the label to occupied and was sat on the desk, smoking her spliff they dont have a nurse"

"i just gotta get drugs" Cook showed her the piece of paper, kicking the door shut behind him "and sex"

"hm" Arabella hummed, taking a puff of her spliff before standing up and pulling James closer to her by his belt loop. She then looked down at his lips and blew the smoke into his face before passing him the drug. He took a hit before letting it drop on the floor, stomping on it as he stepped towards Arabella.

She met him in the middle, their lips connecting for the first time. Arabella broke away from him for a second to pull his jumper off, James pulling her dress over her head leaving her in just a lacy black thong and matching bra. The two barely left each other alone for a second, in a constant frame of making out with one another.

James pushed everything off the desk and practically threw the girl onto the cold surface, him climbing on top of her while trailing rough kisses down her neck and chest. Arabella hand one hand in his hair while the other dripped onto the desk, both of them feverously grinding against each other for any type of friction.

Arabella let out a quiet whimper and that seemed t flick the switch for James, he pulled his trousers and boxers down and then pulled off the girls underwear, tossing it to the ground. Despite being in a place where someone could easily walk in and see them, the two fucked each other.

Arabella raised her hips to meet his on every one of his thrusts, her head thrown back in pleasure and he nipped at the skin on her neck. James let out grunts and groans every time she tugged at his hair on gripped on his back.

Their bodies reacting perfectly with each other, like they already knew exactly what to do and say to make the other feel nothing less than satisfied.

However, all good things must come to an end and as they were coming down from their highs, a very loud scream made them jump out of their skin before falling into a fit of laughter as they pulled their clothes back on.

One thing was for certain, that definitely wouldn't be the last time they would be shagging.

this was kinda awkward to write if im being honest but ill live. did we enjoy or hate it?

i just wanted to remind you that Arabella is scared of commitment so they wont get together quickly and their wont be a lot of jealous Arabella scenes until later on (minus one part that we all know what happens)

my oc is kind of reflecting my own personality as i have a very hard time deferring the real from the fake and am terrified of getting in a relationship because i cant tell if they do actually like me or not lol

make sure your hydrated and have eaten. if you need to take pills, please go and take them. i love u all <3