⌞forty seven⌝

Thomas had scored a job as whatever the fuck he was doing and managed to get the friends into a club so of course, Arabella had dressed to impress

Thomas had scored a job as whatever the fuck he was doing and managed to get the friends into a club so of course, Arabella had dressed to impress. A black satin mini dress with cut outs in the stomach and hips, a twisty strap connecting the skirt to the top.

Her hair was done half up and half down with little space buns, she also had ligloss, eyeliner and mascara on except her eyeliner was lined with rhinestones. Arabella felt good and felt even better at the fact that she had managed to get James to allow her to dot rhinestones around his cheekbone and eyebrow.

Finally after Arabella made James take many photo's of her with her disposable camera, they got to the party. The pair had split up straight away, Arabella going to get drinks while James apparently went to the toilet. She had downed a few drinks before heading out to dance, spotting Freddie.

"Dance with me" She shouted over the music

"only for a bit" Freddie shouted back, grabbing her outstretched hand as they walked into the middle of dancing bodies. Freddie looked over the girl, he was happy to see that she was finally back to normal after their eventful summer. The carefree girl everyone loved. Arabella held both of his hands and danced to the beat, wiggling their arms as well.

"Bella!" Katie shouted as she pushed through people

"Katie!" Arabella called back with a smile, the two had got way closer than before. Since Effy was gone and Arabella wasnt on the best of terms with Pandora still, she stuck to Katie and surprisingly the pair got along great.

"ditch Freddie and come dance with me" The red head yelled just as 'dont look back in anger' by oasis started playing over the speakers, a song that the two girls mutually loved. Arabella said goodbye to Freddie and allowed Katie to drag her to an open spot for the two.

They stood face to face, holding their intertwined hands in the air as they screamed the lyrics along with everyone else there. Katie threw her arms around Arabella's neck as the song ended, the two girls laughing. Arabella tilted her head backwards and let out a whoop that was disguised by the music

"you look fucking fit Bella" Katie shouted "im dying for a drink, coming?"

" you look fit too. you go, ill be here" Arabella called back, dancing as Katie walked away. Arabella was quickly hidden in the flood of people, she had actually forgot about James even though he was currently looking for the girl. Something about the music really just made her forget everything.

Until she was pulled out of that trance when she was shoved to the side and further into the crowd. Being the nosey person she was, she pushed through to the opening to see a girl laying motionless.

Arabella was stunned but nothing stopped her instincts. She rushed over to the girl and kneeled beside her. Blood was pouring from her head and Arabella knew she was gone but she couldn't help but hope for the best. The girl had a family, she couldn't just not help. She turned the girl onto her back, resting the girls head on her knees and winced at the sight of her blooded up face. It wasnt a nice sight.