⌞twenty nine⌝

Arabella woke up the next day in a cold flush, she didn't know how she got back home but as she looked around she noted that she was back in her room

          Arabella woke up the next day in a cold flush, she didn't know how she got back home but as she looked around she noted that she was back in her room. Her dress from yesterday still on and her boots layed over by her window, sitting up slightly she finally realised her headache as well as the pain in her back and wondered what had happened the night before.

She looked over at her bedside table for her phone and saw next to it a glass of water, two paracetamols and a note. She took the pills and downed the water before picking up the note.

I know your probably extremely confused right now but we can meet later and talk, its not something to be told over a note however i made sure to get you home safe. I would have gotten you into your pyjamas but i didn't know where they where and i also didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Take the tablets and text me when you feel better and we can meet
- Freddie

Arabella smiled at the note, at least it wasnt some weirdo she had brought home, hooked up with and then he left straight away. She placed the note back and grabbed her phone, a text from James cook asking if she could go to his. Arabella said fuck it and told him she would be there in the next hour or so. What's the worst that could happen.

The next thing she knew, she was inside James' flat

The next thing she knew, she was inside James' flat. Naked and riding him. Whilst he was under her, groaning and gripping onto her thighs, Arabella was on top simply staring at the wall in front of her. She was expecting some talking at least but she knocked on his door and they where instantly snogging.

And when he came, she literally didn't even bother saying anything and instead just got up and started pulling her underwear on before putting on a blue, cherry covered summer dress and slipping on her shoes.

"where ya going?" James asked, laying in his bed as he looked over at her. A million thoughts running through his mind but he refused to say them aloud.

She looked ethereal, the sun that was shining through his slightly closed blinds glowed against her slightly sweaty skin, her hair that was messily thrown into a bun on the top of her head looked perfect. The way her lips pursed slightly made them ever so kissable to the boy.

He loved her, there was no doubt about that but he was unsure on how to go about expressing it because at the end of the day, he was still shagging Pandora. He had tried to stop multiple times but one of them would text the other saying they needed a fuck and then they where in James' bed together. 

James didn't want Pandora though. No, he thought the blonde was pretty, and she is but she was still nothing compared to Arabella Jane. No one could compare to Arabella Jane in James' eyes.

The way she could easily gain the attention of everyone by simply being in their presence. The way her smile would make others smile. The way that she was not only street smart but she was book smart to. The way that she always looked so sure of herself despite not always being right.

He had so many reasons as to why he loved her but none of them even matched the reason as to why he couldn't tell her exactly that.

Why would a girl as perfect as her ever love a lowlife like James Cook that had nothing going for him. He wasnt good in school, he got into so many fights, he shagged people despite knowing they where in a relationship. James Cook wouldn't be good for Arabella Jane and he knew that.

He knew that and refused to be the reason why she failed in life becuase she had so fucking much going for her. James Cook loved her but they could never be more than friends and that was enough in his mind.

Im so sorry about the lack of uploads, i went to a party and since then ive been busy trying to find a job as well as doing my volunteer job but i will try and get more chapters out, i promise

Also, short chapter because i wanted to get something out. We do get more of an insight into James' mind though which is cool

\/ Arabella's outfit \/