⌞twelve⌝

The group of teens had migrated to Thomas' flat

          The group of teens had migrated to Thomas' flat. Freddie, James and JJ where sat on the sofa, Effy sat on Freddie's leg, Arabella sat on James' lap and Emily was sat half on JJ and half on the sofa. Katie and Naomi where sat on the floor in front of the sofa. Each of them had a spliff in their hands and they where passing around multiple bottles of vodka.

Music was blasting and everyone was laughing either to them selves or with someone else. Arabella turned her head towards James, the boy leant closer and brought his lips to hers.

With his eyes closed, he tapped JJ's shoulder and handed him the spliff before grabbing Arabella's hips. The black haired girl turning to straddle his lap but accidently kicking Naomi's head in the process making the others laugh. One of Arabella's hands where running through James' hair and her other was holding the spliff over the back of the sofa

Effy deciding to do the responsible thing and plucking Arabella's joint out of her hand before she could drop it and burn the carpet or someone.

"Naomes, Katie you might wanna move" Emily laughed as she watched James attempt to stand up while still making out with Arabella meaning he wasnt going to pay attention to the two girls sat in front of him. They both scooted out of the way just in time because James stumbled forward, Arabella's legs wrapping around his waist. 

The pair went stumbling to the closest wall where James finally put Arabella down, both of them pulling off James' top. Arabella pressed against the wall as James gripped her waist and kissed at her neck. Arabella looked up to see the front door wide open and an unknown lady stood at the door. 

"Afternoon" She nodded, tapping James' back to get him to stop. James looked over to the door then back to Arabella with a grin. He grabbed his top off the floor while Arabella slipped her shoes back on, Arabella waved Effy goodbye and headed out the door while dragging James behind her,

 He grabbed his top off the floor while Arabella slipped her shoes back on, Arabella waved Effy goodbye and headed out the door while dragging James behind her,

Arabella, Pandora and Effy where having a sleepover. The three laid topsie tail in Effy's bed, Effy and Arabella one side and Pandora in the middle on the other. It had been a week since Thomas had gone home and Pandora had been taking it quite hard leading to multiple sleepovers in the past week.

Pandora woke the pair up by jumping  on them both. Arabella grabbed her outfit from her bag and headed to the bathroom. Since the Stonem household was practically her second house, Anthea and Jim have a section in the cupboard for Arabella's toiletries. Effy's wardrobe even had a bunch of her clothes.

Arabella quickly just washed her hair, towel dried it until it was just damp, brushed through her hair and brushed her teeth then changed. She had chosen a black graphic tee with fishnets, black running shorts underneath and thigh high socks with her docs. She also put lip gloss and mascara on quickly before heading downstairs for breakfast. Pandora and Effy already downstairs.

"after that we had to get out mega speedily, so we climbed over some spiky fence and found ourselves in this field. Then what did we do guys?" Pandora was busy recalling what the trio had been doing yesterday with their other friends

"cant remember" Effy mumbled from beside Arabella, Pandora opposite her.

"well we either went to the park to find the boys and then got chips or the other way around. Which was it Arabella?" Pandora looked over

"chips first" Arabella took a bite out of her toast

"oh yeah. super cool. brown sauce soaks up all the red bulls and then we went crazy cause cook pulled down JJ's pants and showed us his willy" Pandora's phone then rang, Arabella slouching in her seat as she picked at her toast "Morning mum. yeah thanks. super duper great night at the youth centre. i made soup, we prayed and recycled socks. Soup, for the homeless, they love soup"

Jim looked between Pandora, Effy and Arabella with a confused look that the black haired girl snickered at.

"um, cream of mushroom. okie dokie, Effy and Arabella says howdy doody. see you later alligator" Pandora ended the call with a smile

"did you just? that was a pack of lies" Jim stated, looking towards the blonde

"oh you cant tell pandas mum the truth" Arabella replied, taking a bite of her toast

"yeah shed only do agony flip and go rah-rah" Pandora added

"is she speaking English?" Jim asked the other two girls

"she means the truth hurts dad, its for her own good" Effy replied snarkily, definitely aiming the comment at her mother "otherwise truth, boom"

And just as Effy finished her sentence, Anthea dropped something into the sink and it made a loud clattering sound. After a few awkward moments between Effy and her mum while her dad seemed very confused, the door bell rung. Jim got up and answered it.

"for fucks sake i love you!" Steve said loudly, the three teens joining the adults in the hallway "when are you going to fucking understand that" 

"Steve uh" Jim started, Effy's eyes already brimming with tears as she crossed her arms. Arabella's hand rested against her best friends back "mate um im married, im straight. dont do dick, no way, no how. but, you know.."

"i cant stand it Anthea" Steve brushed past the man that Arabella considered a second dad at times "its too late"

"ew adults making out" Arabella cringed and turned away from the scene but staying close to Effy, knowing she would need comfort. Effy ran to the kitchen, Arabella close behind as she pulled her best friend into a much needed hug

Arabella had a bad feeling that everything was going to go downhill from there on

am i trying to delay the scene were all waiting for? of fucking course. 

am i ready to add a shit ton of drama even after deciding that im shit at writing angst? abso-fucking-lutely

\/ Arabella's outfit \/