⌞ten⌝

"hello darling" James called out as the pair got closer to the group, Arabella sent him a smile and stood beside Effy who looked at her confused before poking her best friends neck with a smirk, Arabella shrugged in response to her best ...

          "hello darling" James called out as the pair got closer to the group, Arabella sent him a smile and stood beside Effy who looked at her confused before poking her best friends neck with a smirk, Arabella shrugged in response to her best friends silent question. 

"right then, what the fuck are we doing" Arabella crossed her arms 

"Thomas has gotta get 300 quid by desperate housewives and that's tomorrow. Other wise Johnny white is.." Pandora started, being cut off by Freddie

"Johnny White?" 

"hes got 13 ounces of weed in the bag" Effy signalled to Thomas who held up a blue and white plastic bag

"if you helped, i could give you much. Its excellent weed" Thomas let everyone know

"hi" Naomi said as she got closer, Arabella sent the girl a smile as she stood next to her.

"oh Christ, not again. Who phoned her" Katie rolled her eyes

"Please Katie, dont" Emily told her sister

"Hi sorry, i couldn't find a bus. You said somebody needed a hand" The blonde said to the group

"yeah, you like giving hand. Dont you Naomi" Katie retorted making Arabella roll her eyes

"see you" Naomi started walking away

"For fuck sake! she didn't kiss me okay?" Emily argued with her sister making Arabella smirk, she was proud of Emily for finally sticking up to her sister "i was drunk and someone gave me MDMA and i felt like fucking kissing someone! Satisfied"

"im satisfied, yeah! be better if you showed us" Cook laughed, pointing at the blonde and red head

"shut the fuck up cook, i came because i was promised a party so where is it?" Arabella looked towards the boy who gave the girl a grin

"cant you feel it kids? its the sound of the underground!" Cook then grabbed the drain and lifted it out of the ground revealing a well lit ladder leading underground "come on you suckers, lets go"

Everyone piled down the drain, Arabella last meaning she had to put the cover back on before climbing down. James grabbing her waist as her feet hit the floor. The music was loud and the bass made the floor vibrate, teens yells of enjoyment and laughs hitting the walls. it made Arabella feel a sense of comfort.

Everybody grabbed a bag or two of weed, James and Arabella walking through the party together deciding it would be easy to sell them to boys with a pretty girl and to girls with a pretty boy. Surprisingly, the pair sold out quickly and decided to get a drink before joining in the dancing.

James' arm was wrapped around the girls waist, one hand resting on her bum while Arabella wrapped her arms around his neck. James was nipping at her neck as she danced to the beat, her hand running through his hair.

"lets get this started. Yeah, let me hear you make some noise for T!" the kid on the stage shouted, Arabella span around, James' hands not leaving her waist as they stood pressed against each other.

The teens had managed to re group just as Thomas got handed the mic, everyone cheering the new boy to their group on. Thomas started rapping in French, Arabella smiling as she clapped her hands to the beat.

"go on tommo!" Arabella shouted after Thomas was finished rapping. JJ and Freddie pulling Pandora into the air as the blonde cheered at her new boyfriend, thing? Not long after that, the group headed out of the party. James counting all of the money as they walked further away.

"that's it, 295 quid. There you go fella, that should be plenty" James handed Thomas the money and everyone started praising the new person to the group.

"you are good people, this is everything i have dreamed of and... now you are my friends to" Thomas told them, Arabella smiled at his as James threw his arm over the girls shoulder despite her being a tad bit taller in her shoes. All of a sudden, two cars pulled up to the group, James subconsciously pulling her closer to him.

Out of the cars stepped Johnny white and his gang.

"Morning Fella, now were really gonna fellate you" Johnny stood in front of Thomas before turning towards James, the boys arm dropping from Arabella's shoulder to her hand "Gentleman. Didn't i say id kill you and your missus if i ever saw you again" he then grabbed the necklace from James' neck "believe this is mine. Love my work, i love it"

"you must be some kind of English pussy cunt?" Thomas spoke up, taking the gangsters attention away from James and Arabella "you heard me, i think you are afraid. Possibly your father was a homosexual donkey. I will fight you by myself, you can choose any weapon"

"Thomas" Arabella spoke up, shaking her head. She didn't want the boy to get beaten to the brink of death by some gangster for James' mistakes

"you just made my day" Johnny white nodded at Thomas. The two intently staring at each other. Arabella knew what was to come will be bad but she trusted the boy, she knew he would fight him with everything in his power. She didn't want him to loose because believe it or not, Arabella was quite fond of the boy

give me ideas of what you fuckers want to see in this book because i need motivation to write

Emily will be a big part of the plot so stick around for that and also soon, you will probably be hating James as well as Arabella.