⌞forty six⌝

It was finally the last week of summer and Arabella hadn't been as happy as she was in a while

It was finally the last week of summer and Arabella hadn't been as happy as she was in a while. Her parents had gone off to Spain for two weeks leaving Arabella a free house for her to do whatever. She had a party the first night alone but other than that its been a quiet week. Well, as quiet as it could have been with two teens of opposite genders living together.

James hadn't left Arabella's house once since he first arrived for the party, only leaving with the girl when they went out to get food. They had gotten a little taste of the future in that one week together, a future the pair had decided they want to experience together.

It was the Sunday evening after everyone had finally left to go home from Arabella's two day party and she was ready to crawl into bed and sleep for twelve hours straight

It was the Sunday evening after everyone had finally left to go home from Arabella's two day party and she was ready to crawl into bed and sleep for twelve hours straight. She had already told herself she would clean tomorrow.

"Belle! come here quick" Arabella heard James call from upstairs, she groaned and downed a glass of water before slowly making her way upstairs

"where are you idiot" She called back, hearing a small 'bathroom' from down the hall. She sighed and headed towards the room, opening the door to see a grinning James sat in a bubble bath with a whole bottle of vodka and rose petals scattered around the room

"get in then" He chuckled, pouting the two of them a wine glass full of vodka. Arabella smiled and stripped off the dress she was in and put her hair into a bun before sliding in the bath opposite James, taking a glass for herself. Thank god for the Jane's massive bathroom and huge bath.

"fuck i could get used to this" Arabella sighed as she rested backwards in the bath. James switched on the radio and pulled the girl towards him so she was resting her back against his chest.

"me too" the boy muttered, one arm around Arabella's waist while the other held his drink.

"even if we get a small place when were older , remind me to get a big bath" Arabella hummed

"whatever you want" James kissed the new tattoo that sat on the back of Arabella's collar bone. It was a heart with a 'J' incorporated into it, only small just in case she ever needed it to get covered but it was still sentimental to the pair and James had something similar with an 'A'