⌞fourteen⌝

"Mum!" Pandora shouted as she walked in the house, Arabella had already met the woman once so she knew how much Effy was probably going to hate the women

          "Mum!" Pandora shouted as she walked in the house, Arabella had already met the woman once so she knew how much Effy was probably going to hate the women. A clatter came from inside the kitchen as Arabella slid her shoes into the box. She then walked into the front room to join her friends "look mum friends!"

"Still shouting Panda, calm time, please" Pandora's mum signalled , the two doing Pandora's calming exercise that Arabella had unfortunately witnessed before.

"So, this is Effy!" Pandora pointed to her brunette best friend

"Effy! we meet at last" Pandora's mum smiled, If Arabella was being honest, she kind of blanked out the rest of the conversation knowing a majority of it would be about how the lady didn't want Pandora around boys. She only joined back into the conversation when her name was mentioned

"and you've met Arabella before! she's the one who paints" Pandora told her mum, still playing on the lie that they made up the first time she met Angela. They told the woman that she painted pictures for the poor people to give them something to decorate their homes with. To be fair they only extended the truth because Arabella did paint, she just kept them all herself or ripped a hole in the ones she didn't like.

"ah yes, nice to see you again Arabella. Wow were going to have a wonderful time! hope you all like playing monster in the dark"

"looking forward to it" Arabella replied as she linked arms with Effy

"well i expect you all want to wash your hands and take your shoes off"

The four teens and Angela where now all in the kitchen baking brownies. Arabella, quite frankly, didn't have anything to do as There was only three bowls of brownie mixture being made and Pandora washing so she just stood to the side with the drugs Katie gave her when they planned out who was doing what.

Pandora then started singing London's burning to the tune of the spoons hitting the bowls and the different things going on in the kitchen. Angela quickly joining in and Katie soon after. Effy and Arabella looked at each other with widened eyes , Angela coming over and peaking her head in between the two as she sang.

Arabella laughed and joined in, kicking Effy in the shin before she finally agreed to join in. Arabella reached into her pocket while everyone was distracted, nudging Effy as she walked over to Katie and poured the drugs into her flour mix. Quickly slipping the baggy in her pocket, she threw her arm over Katie's shoulder to throw any suspicions away.

Pandora went to go get the door after hearing laughs outside and not long after, Katie got called out by the blonde leaving only Effy and Arabella in the kitchen. Effy was sat beside the oven with Arabella stood in front of her, her arms around her best friends waist in a comforting way.

Effy wasnt a very touchy person, she usually hated physical touch unless it was sex. Arabella was a different story though, for some reason Effy liked Arabella close to her. She felt comfortable in her best friends arms and Arabella was the only person allowed close to Effy. They told each other everything and quite frankly they both trusted the other with their life.

When the oven beeped, Arabella moved out of the way for Effy to grab the brownies and place them on the kitchen island.

"ooh are they nicely gooey" Angela asked as she walked into the kitchen

"im certainly hoping so" Effy replied

"you know, im wondering if you two are a little bit naughty" Angela questioned them, the two teens smiling at each other before looking at the lady

"we are" they replied together

"well i bet your naughty enough to try these brownies with me before anybody else"

"ill try anything" Effy answered

"okay, lets dive in" Angela handed Effy the knife and the brunette started cutting the brownies into squares. The three each grabbed a brownie and Effy more than anyone was waiting for the MDMA to kick in, hoping to forget what happened only an hour or so prior. Arabella was already on her second one as her and Effy took in the trays of brownies.

Once Effy put the tray down, Arabella grabbed the girls hand and dragged her upstairs to see the four others in very pink handmade outfits.

"what the fuck" Effy asked as she looked to each person

"come on girls pyjamas" Naomi stated and Arabella shrugged, grabbing the bigger top that said 'pretty poo' on the front. She then headed over to the window to change, facing away from the girls knowing she didn't have a bra on. What she didn't expect to see once her top was off was James Cooks face in the corner.

She smirked and sent him a wink before he fell off the ledge, with a quiet chuckle, she slipped the top over her head and turned to her friends, everyone now in their pink pyjamas. Arabella still had her fishnets under her top.

"what was that?" Katie asked

"nothing, tummy. Too much cake" Arabella said. Angela then came in with the brownies, talking about how she really out did herself on the batch. Katie, Effy and Arabella all smirking at each other. Angela then started dancing around to music no one else could hear. 

"yeah im getting it" Effy said as she joined in dancing, grabbing Arabella's hand to join in

"im telling you, that is good shit" Katie added

"what have you done" Pandora asked as everyone started dancing

"eat a cake panda, its gonna be a long night" Naomi told the blonde. Arabella grabbed another brownie as Effy twirled the girl around. They where now singing 'half way there' as they jumped about. Maybe this sleepover wouldn't be all that bad

Im extremely sorry for the lack of uploads, ive been stressed out with trying to find a job and now i have to do things or family friends and what not

Im extremely sorry for the lack of uploads, ive been stressed out with trying to find a job and now i have to do things or family friends and what not. ive barely had time to sit and write so have this for now!

now we all know what's coming up and to make it better for everyone, yes Arabella will be pissed but i have a great idea i want to incorporate and all you fruity fucks will love it (that is including me)

see you in the next one my loves <3