⌞sixty three⌝

tw: mentions of suicide in this chapter

Arabella awoke before James the next day, surprisingly she wasnt hung over and she suspected it was because she actually slept. Although she was awake, the girl didn't want to get up as she was enjoying the comfort of having James Cook by her side. When her alarm rung for the second time, she decided to actually get up

"James" Arabella called out as she started heading to the door, he let out a groan and flipped her off "fine ill shower without you then" She said as she opened the door to her room, James quickly jumped up and walked over to her with a grin. The girl rolled her eyes and dragged him into the bathroom, turning on the shower before slipping her clothes off. James' eyes trailing her body.

"are you gonna get in or are you gonna keep staring" She tilted her head to the side as her lip pressed against the inside of her cheek. When he started stripping his clothes off, Arabella hopped into the shower. The hot water running down her back. Two hands slid perfectly around her waist from behind, kisses being peppered gently onto her neck.

The girls breathing got heavier as his kisses got rougher and his hands gripped at her waist. She was pulled flush against his front. Reaching a hand back, Arabella gripped at his hair as she let out a small whimper. At James' groan, she turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. They stumbled around slightly, James' back pushed against the cold wall. Arabella started kissing at his neck, making her way slowly down until she fell onto her knees.

James let out something of a whine as she kissed along his v line, her other hand grabbing at his thigh whilst his hand was caught in her hair. An already steamy shower turning steamier.

James had to leave not long after their shower since Freddie had called asking to meet up

James had to leave not long after their shower since Freddie had called asking to meet up. Arabella, safe to say, gave James a special little gift before he left. He sat in the chair in the middle of Freddie's shed, eyes closed and his jacket over him.

Arabella got changed into her parade costume not long after Cook left, putting joggers and a random band tee over the top as she walked to the venue that all the members of their float where meeting at. Greeting Katie, the two did their hair and makeup for the float and chatted with the rest of the girls until it was time for them to leave.