⌞sixty one⌝

The next day Naomi and Emily hosted a barbeque, Arabella was dressed in a floral bikini under a pair of blue denim shorts and a white button up

          The next day Naomi and Emily hosted a barbeque, Arabella was dressed in a floral bikini under a pair of blue denim shorts and a white button up. Her hair in two French plaits and sunglasses rested on her head. She was sat beside Effy on a wooden deck chair, a glass of vodka lemonade in her hand.

"ah is that Katie fucking fitch i see" Arabella called as the red head exited the house, Katie walked over and sat in the spare seat beside her.  Arabella's head bobbing to the beat of the music playing over the radio

"wow isn't this peachy" Effy stated as she looked around the back garden. Emily rushed over asking if anyone has anymore pills and once everyone told her no, she made a stupid comment about cook not being there when hes needed.

"another fun day at Mrs and Mrs Campbells" The blonde scoffed before getting up to stand with JJ by the kiddy pool. Emily started dancing with a girl no one really knew.

"can i interest any of you ladies in a special 'cooked to perfection' burger" Thomas asked, holding up a smoking burger patty on the barbeque tongs

"yes please im fucking starving" Arabella hoisted herself off the chair and grabbed herself a bun that Thomas put the burger in the bun, she quickly put the sauce in the burger and sat back down. Cook not being there really messed with the girls head, nothing felt the same without him around. Usually they'd be pressed against some wall practically fucking.

Everything was unusual, Freddie and Effy casually making out, Katie not being her obnoxious self, Cook not being there and Emily making out with a girl who wasnt Naomi. Katie and Arabella both jumped up from their seats, Arabella rushing over to Naomi who looked as if her heart smashed into millions of pieces. Emily then came running at Naomi and Arabella, knocking the blonde into the pool purposefully but accidently bumping Arabella in as well.

Arabella got up and out of the small pool and drained her hair and clothes. Emily pushed Naomi leading her to spill the secret of her fucking the dead girl and giving her drugs. Arabella was over it all, it would be a whole bunch more enjoyable with her boy beside her side but no. He was locked away.

Everything was suddenly extremely loud, she could hear her heart beat, peoples murmurs and breaths. Arabella's breathing was getting heavier and everything was extremely overwhelming all of a sudden. Effy hadn't even realised her best friend was on the brink of a panic attack, only figuring it out as she barged between the new couple as she rushed out of the house and started walking down the street.

She could hear her name being called faintly beside her but the ringing in her ears was too loud. She hated panic attacks, everything about them really scared her. She didn't often experience them, after Chris died she had one at least every week. One time she tried to calm herself down by holding her breath and ended up passing out, Effy was luckily with her and she managed to call for an ambulance.

Ever since that incident, she sort of started trying to control them more. When she was with James Cook, she never felt a sense of panic. It was as if he was holding her stable at least a little bit. Her feet had brought her to the grave yard, her eyes swelled with tears as she dropped to her knees in front of the grave of her brother.

"why did you leave me Chris" She choked out between sobs, her hands brought up to her face. Arabella wanted to scream, the panic attack bringing out emotions she had been suppressing for a while. Maybe she wasnt even having a panic attack, perhaps it was just her bodies way of finally giving up on her. She had tried to be so strong for such a long time that these emotions had to be let out.

She was sad because the closest thing she's felt to love was with a boy who was getting locked up.

She was angry because she felt like a burden on all of her friends

She was confused because even though she felt like a burden, her friends still made sure she was okay. Freddie Mclair stood on the path beside where the girl sat, simply just watching a waiting for her to realise she wasnt alone. He saw how she bit into her lip for reasons she could only assume. Once she did finally look up and wipe her eyes on the button up she wore, The girl finally spotted Freddie and signalled him over

"have i ever told you about Chris?" Arabella asked as the boy sat beside her. The girls head instantly dropping onto his shoulder

"i cant say you have, no" Freddie stated making Arabella tell the story of her brother and how he was his anchor and vice versa. She told him how she was there when he died and has nightmares, to this day, of the event. She told him everything and Freddie just listened making Arabella realise that's all she had needed these past few days, for someone to just listen to her spill her heart out.

 She told him everything and Freddie just listened making Arabella realise that's all she had needed these past few days, for someone to just listen to her spill her heart out

Freddie and Arabella + Katie and Arabella > Everyone else

Im currently writing two stranger things books. One Eddie Munson and the other Steve Harrington. This book will still be updated however my main focus is currently them.

 This book will still be updated however my main focus is currently them