⌞nine⌝

College had been rather uneventful for the most part

          College had been rather uneventful for the most part. Assignments had been set, grades where to be given. Cook and Arabella had a few more 'accidental' meetings in the nurses office and the black haired girl had almost been excluded twice for smoking weed on the property.

She hadn't, it was away from the property

Class had just ended and the two best friends where exiting class together, Pandora was at rehearsals so it was just the pair. She saw Thomas in the janitors uniform and gave him a quick smile before carrying on walking with the crowd.

"Effy, Arabella! Effy?" Katie shouted as she pushed through the group of people to catch up with the pair "Guys, hi! look, i got a new top. Its cool, isn't it. When you've got tits like mine, you've gotta flash them haven't you"

"i dont know Katie, i dont think red tops suit you all that much. black and white are more your colour" Arabella told the red head as they turned down one of the more quieter corridors, Emily also catching up. Arabella was in a matching pleated trousers and crop top set with a white badge and a see through cardigan, white heeled boots on her feet and her hair wavy.

"sorry?" Effy asked

"breasts girl, you should try it"

"i never try" Effy said before walking away. Arabella rolled her eyes at her best friend, always the dramatic.

"stop fucking following me will you!" Katie argued with Emily, Arabella gave the girl a look as she walked off

"i wasnt, i was..." Emily trailed off realising her sister was no longer near by.

"a strange place this college" A familiar voice called out at the two girls

"sorry?" Emily turned around

"everybody is loud and they care about nothing" Thomas said, Arabella leant against the wall, watching the interaction a confused look on her face.

"your right" Emily turned around while Arabella pushed off the wall to walk along side her. The black haired girl wanted to learn more about Emily, everyone knew everything about Katie but Emily was still a bit of a mystery.

"you are the same as your sister" Thomas told the red head

"im not the same as her" Emily scoffed

"no? maybe your a little more pretty" Thomas flirted making Emily grin and Arabella raise her eyebrows

"cheeky" Emily blushed and started walking away, Arabella walking in step with the shorter girl. They said nothing as they walked out one of the exits to the college, Arabella sending Effy a message to go on without her and that she would come over later.

"wanna come back to mine?" Arabella asked, breaking the silence

"what?" 

"i mean i want to get to know you better. I know everything about Katie because she yells it to the fucking world but i know nothing about you. We can get chips on the way back" Arabella said with a smile "i may look and sound like a bitch but im not" 

"um, sure" Emily agreed and so they did. They got chips and walked back to Arabella's home, Emily gazed in amazement at it. They managed to avoid Arabella's parents who were arguing in the kitchen and headed straight up to the girls room. 

Not giving a single fuck, Arabella changed into a pair of joggers and matching sports bra while ignore Emily's obvious looks at her. Whilst fixing her hair in the mirror, Arabella looked at the red head through the reflection.

"are you gay?" Arabella asked, Emily crossed her legs on the girls cosy bed

"n- no im not" Emily shook her head. Arabella turned around and walked towards her bed, her face centimetres from Emily's and her arms resting either side of the girls body.

"are you sure?" Arabella questioned, looking the girl up and down. Their breaths mixing together at the proximity of them. Emily gulped and leant closer to the girl, their lips connecting. Emily pulled the girl down on top of her, falling back so she was laying on the bed with the black haired girl on top of her.

The two girls made out for half an hour at least when Arabella's ring tone blared through the room. With a groan, Arabella gave Emily one last peck before answering her phone. Effy was telling the girl that they where going to a party to help Thomas sell a shit load of weed she then told her where they were meeting and hung up.

"how do you feel about going to a party?" Arabella asked Emily, putting her phone on her bedside table

"yeah we can go" Emily answered. Arabella giving the girl a nod before picking out a pair of black leather trousers and a green knitted, two button cardigan. She quickly changed again and slipped on chunky black boots making her a couple inches taller than she usually was and also told Emily to chose an outfit from her wardrobe.

The pair then got in a taxi that dropped them off at the car park that Effy told them to meet at. The pair arriving at the same time as Effy, Pandora, Katie and Thomas. JJ, Cook and Thomas already there.

kinda hate this chapter i cant lie but Emily and Arabella may come up again because im kind of obsessed with them together

\/ Arabella's outfits \/