⌞forty three⌝

JJ had won the race and Arabella couldn't have been more happy for the boy

JJ had won the race and Arabella couldn't have been more happy for the boy. She was the one who cheered the loudest when he originally won and now shes the person stood beside him on a pedestal in the pub. Her arms wrapped around his waist as they all cheered. Everyone was chanting the boys name, curtesy of Arabella who had started it.

Suddenly James came over and pushed JJ off the platform by his chest, also making Arabella step backwards off the platform. James ripped the handmade medal off the boys neck. Arabella rolled her eyes at the boy and perched herself on the table

"you fucking dick" James scolded the curly haired boy, flicking his forehead as he spoke "you've lost my dads boat, Belle and now ive got fuck all, you-"

"This is the wushu finger hold" JJ grabbed Cook's finger, making it click as he had hold of it "i leant it in a book, of a film"

"J, lets just leave it now" Freddie interrupted making the boy grab Freddie's finger too

"im pretty sure if i apply the correct pressure, your eyes pop out"

"J, my eyes aren't going to pop out" Freddie stated, trying to pull his finger away from the boy

"do you really want to take that chance" The boy actually sounded rather intimidating making both Freddie and James to laugh a little, Effy and Arabella also joining in "lets not air our dirty laundry in public boys. Bella, Effy, you too"

"oh great" Arabella groaned as she followed behind the three boys, Effy falling in step with the girl

JJ had managed to find a room for the five to have some privacy, he pulled out two chairs for the girls and instructed them to sit down

JJ had managed to find a room for the five to have some privacy, he pulled out two chairs for the girls and instructed them to sit down. Arabella crossed one leg over the other and rested her elbow on her thigh

"now, lets get down to it, no more evasion. no more 'oh im so fit and mysterious'" JJ stood in front of Effy before turning to Arabella "no more 'oh im so nice, everyone loves me'"

"Now Effy, Freddie, hes in love with you. Aren't you Freddie?" JJ asked "aren't you Freddie. and cook, you love Arabella yes?" JJ turned to the boy who simply just bit his lip and looked away from the girl "and just for the record, i love you too Effy and Arabella i love you too but more as friends. plus, i won the race"

"you see it seems pretty straight forward right because Arabella your in love with Cook and Effy loves Freddie but Freddie thinks Cook is bad for you Bella so its your choice. One of your best friends or Cook"

"i cant" Arabella muttered, looking between the two boys. Yes, she loves James and that was evident but she thought back to all the times he made her feel like shit whereas Freddie had helped her out with many stuff including panic attacks, something she doesn't allow many people to see.

"fuck all of yous" James scoffed and rushed out of the room, Arabella rolled her eyes as she watched JJ run after him. There was a five minute silence in the room and the only thing repeating in her head was 'James, James, James'.

"go" Freddie nodded at Arabella, he saw the look of regret on her face. After so many weeks together it made her realise how dependant she had become on the boy. Arabella smiled and jumped up, heading out the door in order to try and find JJ and Cook.

She had managed to catch up to the boys only to see James walking away from JJ

"where you going?" JJ yelled

"im going to drink myself to death" James shouted back as Arabella paused next to JJ

"im gonna tell him" Arabella muttered

"do it" JJ replied in support, Arabella jogged after James who was downing a bottle of vodka. When she had finally caught up to the boy, she grabbed his arm and made him slow down. She grabbed the bottle from his hand and downed the rest of it before throwing it away from them. Her hands placed on both his shoulders

"what do you want belle" James looked everywhere but her

"look at me James" Arabella said, trying to get the boy to look at her "fucking look at me"

"what" James shouted back, finally looking at the girl who stood only a few inches smaller than him

"i cant do this shit without you James" Arabella rolled her eyes "you fuck me up in the worst ways possible but i cant do anything without knowing your there becuase believe it or not but your my forever. Fuck knows how long forever is but i hope its a long ass time and you know, you can pretend you dont give a fuck but you do, you rea-"

"your my forever too belle" James whispered back, leaning down and catching his lips in hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck while his wrapped around her waist, lifting her slightly off the ground so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

They spent all night wrapped in each others embrace right where they started in the village, On the small cliff side over looking the canal becuase it was true, they where each others forever, if forever meant only a few months.

this was a sort of a mini confession, or was it???