⌞forty eight⌝

Arabella had been in a state for the past few days, she didn't go into college on Monday nor did she go in Tuesday

          Arabella had been in a state for the past few days, she didn't go into college on Monday nor did she go in Tuesday. Her parents had been calling daily to make sure she was alright after hearing what had happened on the news, James was distant but he never left her alone unless it was to go to college or to grab them food.

She decided to go in on Wednesday since that was the day that the police were due to interview everyone, despite already being interviewed she wanted to be their for her friends. She didn't dress up like she usually did, only putting on leggings and a hoodie and having her hair in a ponytail.

Her and James walked the long way to college, stopping at MacDonald's for breakfast first before heading in. Arabella was sipping on her caramel Frappe as she took a seat beside Freddie on the sofa, his arm instantly pulling her to his side.

"you alright?" Freddie asked, eyeing the girls dark circles and red eyes

"im great" Arabella replied sarcastically before feeling guilty about her words "sorry"

"its all good" Freddie nods, he understood that she probably wanted to be anywhere but at college right this moment

"are you actually sober today" Katie asked, she had multiple texts over the past few days completely out of context asking Katie to bring drinks round and that she would pay her back. Suddenly James jumped over the back of the sofa and pulled the girl into him 

"dont let the frappe fool you kids" James took a sip from her drink "she poured like half a fucking bottle of vodka in it"

"dickhead" Arabella shook her head and quickly looked over at the boy who just gave her a cheeky grin and press a kiss against her cheek

"you know you love me" James said quietly as he gently grabbed her chin and made him look at her

"well lets not exaggerate now" Arabella smiled slightly and leant in to kiss him, their lips barely touching when a shout interrupts them

"You!" Arabella and James looked over to the man, along with everyone else. Only realising he was speaking to them when Freddie nudged Arabella, the girl pointing to the pair of them "yes. would you mind, awfully, not doing that here and wait until you get home"

"fucking hell" Arabella grumbled under her breath, her hand pressed against her mouth to stop her from laughing at the current situation. No way did she just get told off for kissing the boy she was, well, seeing. The friends saw the girls shoulders moving up and down and smiled, they where all kind of glad she was somewhat laughing after the incident

"Just thought id pop down and say hi, im David Blood, your new college director" The man announced "and im saying hi"

"what happened to Harriet" Freddie asked

"Harriet has moved on

"shes dead?" Arabella whispered to the friends around her who all shook their heads at the oblivious girl

"maybe you should stop drinking, your brain cells are decreasing" Katie joked, slipping on the sofa beside Arabella and taking the drink off her. Arabella groaned, she knew she should probably find healthier coping mechanisms.

"why" Emily asked

"Because, because, because... let me see, how can i put this? Because this place is rubbish" David Blood told them, Arabella silently agreeing as she sulked into James' side. She really wanted the rest of that frappe, alcohol included or not. "and so are you, so now were all about change. Everything's going to change"

"god this man is getting on my nerves" Arabella whispered to Katie

"and if anyone finds that difficult i want you to know that i will find you, i will interrogate you, i will expunge you. Great! Doug has an announcement, its very important so i know we will all listen carefully" Professor Blood explained leaving it for Doug to welcome them back and tell them all that the police where there to interview them all.

 Great! Doug has an announcement, its very important so i know we will all listen carefully" Professor Blood explained leaving it for Doug to welcome them back and tell them all that the police where there to interview them all

The gang where all sat together in the hall that had been cleared out so the police could somewhat privately interview all the teens quickly. Arabella was told she wasnt need to be interviewed again and since classes where out for the day that she could go home except she want to stay with her friends.

"This is fucked up" Emily stated "I didn't even know the girl, why are they treating us like criminals?"

"because shes dead, and we where there" JJ explained

"plus a lot of us witnessed it actually happen so you know, any information helps them" Arabella added

"so? that doesn't make us responsible if some kid decided to off herself" Emily scoffed "right Naomes? Naomes!"

"yeah its fucked up"

"what if it was you em? would you want them to not interview everyone trying to get even a tiny inkling on why the fuck you decided to kill yourself in the middle of a fucking party" Arabella crossed her arms and stared directly at the red head. Suddenly Cook got up and started walking to the exit

"Cook, weve gotta wait here" Freddie told the boy

"ive got to slash, dont i?" Cook replied as Arabella eyed him suspiciously. Something about him was off and she had noticed how him and Thomas had a stare down moments ago.

"me too" Arabella responded, she knew this would distract there friends. Making them think they where going to fuck instead of James going for a piss and Arabella preparing on interrogating the boy. She hoped to god that Thomas of all people wouldn't follow them.

"oh gross" JJ shook his head at the two as Arabella dragged James out the hall, hand in hand. She dragged him to the boys bathroom and walked inside, sitting on the counter while waiting for James to do his business. Except he didn't, he just stared at the girl.

"any reason your in here, thought you needed a piss" James asked

"nope go ahead" Arabella shrugged. She had been in the same room as James while he pissed before hence why she wasnt exactly awkward about the fact that she was sat in the boys bathroom waiting for him to do his business.

James walked into a stall, hoping he was covered enough to pour the small bag of drugs down the toilets yet hope was all he could have because Arabella had a particularly beady eye even when borderline drunk.

lets play a game called is Lilly going to make this really angsty or is she going to make her understanding