⌞sixty six⌝

Arabella decided to go get her results in the end and in true Arabella fashion

Arabella decided to go get her results in the end and in true Arabella fashion. Dressed over the top in a black mini dress and black heeled boots, her new red lipstick painted on her lips and her now long hair pulled back into a half up half down style. She strolled straight into college and grabbed the results with a charming grin on her face. A boy she was sure she had seen in one of her classes before informing her on a results party her group was having.

A party Arabella was destined to go to.

No one expected Arabella Jane to walk in when the bell on the door rang so no one looked over until a certain bartender who remembered the girl from James' stories called her to the bar. Their eyes shot over to the girl who stood tall in her boots but rested precariously on the bar. She looked different and no one really knew if it was a good or bad thing. The girl had always been gorgeous but it was like she was enchanting this way.

Ordering a beer, the girl looked over to the group who eyed her up and smiled. Grabbing the drink and walking over to them. She took a seat at the head of the table, in between Katie and Freddie.

"Bella" Freddie nodded

"ah its Arabella now, i dont go by nicknames" She shook her head, her legs crossing over one another as she rested back into the chair. No one seemed mad at the girl but all seemed to resonate with her, they understood what she went through and didn't mind that she basically dropped off the face of the planet for a month.

A bit of catching up made everything go back to normal; everyone playing a game of pool with some sort of alcohol in their hands. Katie hadn't left Arabella alone at all, always keeping the girl in her line of view in case she disappeared again. Arabella managed to turn towards the window at a perfect time, Effy stood staring in towards to group. With a short mutter, Arabella jogged towards the door and threw it open. Standing out in the rain facing Effy

"im so sorry for not visiting" Arabella told the girl, her arms crossed as she slowly got drenched with water

"its okay Arabella, i didn't expect you to come. I scared you" Effy explained making Arabella nod slightly before pulling her best friend into a tight hug.

"you didn't scare me Elizabeth, i was scared what was going to happen to you. I didn't want to see you like that" The girl told her best friend quietly before pulling her into the pub

 I didn't want to see you like that" The girl told her best friend quietly before pulling her into the pub