𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 || 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 1998 - '99

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

It was the summer of June 1998. The scorching sun had peeked through the tiny holes from the leaves of the tree as its tiny rays struck the ground. It was a very hot day, although, many still seems to come out, despite the heat, especially when the Dark Lord has finally been defeated by the chosen one, Harry Potter, who now has been recruited as an Auror even at his young age.

It was a joyous day, indeed. However, only two young couples, sitting on a wooden bench under a tree, are not. Their faces were gloomy, and the girl's eyes went blurry as tears came down one by one from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I do not have the same interest as before," Draco said sadly and guilty.

Y/n couldn't imagine how their relationship has come to an end. She never thought of it. She thought he was the perfect man for her, but now, everything has changed.

"You said you'll love me forever, Draco..." She said grimly, her eyes were looking down at her hands that were laid on her lap.

"I'm sorry," He apologized again.

"Is there no other way?" She asked, her eyes pleading for another chance.

A sigh left out from Draco's lips and spoke, "No." His voice was low.

Y/n stood from the bench. Her head tilted down and her hand wiped off the tears from her cheeks. She couldn't believe what just happened just now. They were just fine yesterday and now...why did he have to end it? They have been together for 4 years and now...he chose to end those moments? The moments that they happily shared.

She began walking away, leaving Draco behind and without a single glance at him.

She couldn't believe how this would shatter her into millions of pieces. She couldn't believe that the man she trusted, she loved, she cared for, has broken up with her with no explanation of why he had a sudden loss of interest.

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

Three weeks have passed since Y/n had last seen Draco let alone when he broke up with her.

She hasn't been feeling well and constantly has been throwing up every morning and craving food such as chocolate and her mother's casserole. Her mother, Mrs Jane Bennet, had been noticing how her daughter acts.

Mrs Bennet is a widow and half-blood, whose husband, Mr Joe Bennett, died when Y/n was only 13. Mrs Bennett was good friends with the Potters ever since their school days, although, the difference was that Mrs Bennet was a Hufflepuff and her husband, a Slytherin. It is one of the many reasons why Y/n was sorted in Slytherin even though she was confident that she'll get sorted into Hufflepuff like her mother.